search begins "D-0"

"HYUK!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Hongbin rush into the apartment, everything was in a big mess. But his mind now was hyuk. He ran up and down the apartment only to find hyuk hiding in one of those rooms in the dance studio sobbing badly, injured as well.

Hongbin quickly scramble beside hyuk huging him tightly.

"Dont cry......is ok im here now..."

Hongbin didnt rush to the questions that was all mess up in his head. Instead he tried to calm hyuk down before he starts questioning him.

"Hyuk tell me what happen..is ok u dont need to rush.."

"After u left..someone knock on our door...they say they were friends off urs..we told them u were out..but they insist on staying till u return...the manager left for an emergency and he wont be back for about 2 weeks.."

Hongbin thought."2 weeks more then enough time to find them..but we only have one week."
"Ok...contiune"

H "they just sat around us..and said they were sorry to hear what happen to N and Leo....we didnt suspect anything, well we that u told them what happen..but suddenly they just jump on to us..there were 6 of them..we tried to fend them off but they just kept coming..i was so afraid that i went to hide...next i saw ken and ravi being kidnap both were put in a bag and carried away...im sorry"

HB "is ok im glad that u r safe.."

H "w-wait..they drop this letter before they left i didnt read it yet...and somehow those people i think i seen them before....but i cant remember anything..is all mess up...."

Hongbin took the letter from hyuk and put it in his pocket while trying to calm hyuk down.
"Hyuk go to ur room and rest..we will find them tmr.."

H "Shouldnt we tell the police?"

HB "i think it will be a bad idea..beside..our manager cant find out yet..if not (vixx) will be down which non of us wants it...2 weeks is enough time to find them..but now u need to rest first..lets go to ur room..i will help u dress ur wounds"

H "but what about the apartment everywhere is mess up..we need to clean it first"

HB "hyuk u nees to rest leave it i will clean it up tmr before we go and find them

Hyuk just nodded and gave hongbin a smile. Then both of them went up to hyuk's room

HB "i will take the first aids kit."

While Hongbin was downstairs finding the kit he thought "dang it..how am i suppose to find them..i dont even have a single clue where were they be....(bang cupboard) baekhyun what were u thinking.....are you happy now....and i need to tell hyuk soon that i know whats happening and this is also my fault that it happen"

Hongbin then brought the kit up to hyuk's room and dress his wound..

Before hongbin left the room hyuk reach out and grab his hand
"Umm..is it ok if u s-sleep with tonight?"

Hongbin was shock but reacted quickly "i will dont worry u will be fine im here tonight but let me put the kit back alright? "

Hyuk gave a bright but weak smile before letting hongbin hand go

That night, hyuk was already sounded alseep, he was snuggled in hongbin chest. Hongbin felt the closeness both of them have...tears begin falling down...hugging hyuk tighter......
HB thought "why does it have to be like this...why cant

In the end hongbin ended up falling asleep

((Till the next morning))

AYE IM BACK. Sry to keep u all waiting...while writing this story i lost hope in it and decided not to contiune...but when i came back i was shock by the amount of supports i had on this story is not much but it gave my motivations back to complete it and not leave any cliff-hangers for those who waited more then a year for it thank you all so much for the support hope u all will enjoy it again :)) btw today the last day of 2015 i wish u all HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2016 (though im early XD)