💮✨CHAPTER 四✨💮

Wednesday
I woke up next morning and felt like shit. It was only Wednesday and I was done with this damn school. One of the girls from yesterday texted me.

Sarah : Ayo. My school wack and I'm not feelin it today. U tryna skip school wit me today cuz Dani's nerdy ass sure ain't down for it?? 🙄

I didn't even have to think before responding.

Me: hell yeah. Wat u tryna do??

Sarah : my homie live on the west side, we can chill there

Me: aight cool

Sarah : be ready in an hour

Me: bet

I got out of bed and into the shower. I'm not goin lie I was kinda excited. I'd never skipped school before, but this school honestly wouldn't give a fuck whether I was there or not, so I decided to hang wit Sarah.

Sarah and Dani were twins, but they were completely different. Sarah had a badass vibe. Felt like shit was always bout to pop off when you near her. She was definitely a party girl and the goofy type. I bet her friends were chill aswell. But secretly, I honestly didn't wanna see Christian. Like we weren't talking or anything but damn, she ain't have to lead a nigga on.

I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. I settled on a black hoodie, light jeans, and white vans. I put my curly hair into a bun and tied a black and white bandana around. Grabbing my phone, I went downstairs to make me some bagels. Already sitting at the island was Lauren.

"Morning." I plainly said.

"Morning." She said through the cereal stuffed in her mouth.

She wore some baggy, ripped jeans, a plain white tee, a gold chain and some Jordan's. She had her hair tied in a messy bun with curls coming out of it and she wore her favorite gold watch. She was a 'stud' I guess you could say. Ever since she was 4 she refused to wear dresses or anything girly. At age 7 she started playing basketball down at the neighborhood court.

A true nigga at heart.

"Hey I never asked, did you make the basketball team?" I asked.

Her face lit up as she swallowed her food.

"You already know shawdy! They put me as co-captain in fact." She grinned.

"Wowww. So you don't suck? Surprising...." I smirked.

"Fuck off." She smiled back. She got up and threw her dishes in the dishwasher. " I'm headed out now, I'll see you later." She grabbed her bookbag and ran out the door.

I finished my bagel before walking Mia to the bus stop and coming back. I had about 20 minutes to waste, so I did the homework that I didn't do yesterday.

My phone rang and it was Sarah telling me she was outside. I kissed my grandmother goodbye and hopped in the back of the car.

"Wassup girl. This is my girlfriend, Khloe." Sarah said pointing to the girl in the front seat.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hi." She replied. Her girlfriend was just as attractive as her. Silky, black hair and long eyelashes. Plus she had hella tattoos and gold grillz on her bottom row. A true cutie.