WOW

As I pulled up in the parking lot of the Glendale mall the same red Toyota pulled in beside me. It was a woman driving. She was ugly. Well she probably wouldn't have been ugly if she didn't have two black eyes and bruises on her face. She had a bald blonde head and she was thick and she looked bad as fuck but she was driving a red Toyota so ion know. When I got out of my infinity the woman got out of the car and walked towards me and said "Has he started hitting you yet?"
"Who are you talking about" I asked wondering how did she know Chad
"Don't play dumb you know I'm talking about Chad Romero.....my husband I saw him leave yo house cuz I followed his ass there" she replied
"Wait he yo husband?" I asked her
"Yes and I know I'm pushing a red Toyota but  Chad bought it when we first were married and I'm Amber Rose Romero by the way" I fell in love with this woman. I knew right then and there we was gonna be best friends but it might have to be on the low
"Let's go inside we got some chatting to do boo"
We stepped inside and the store that caught my eye was Victoria's secret. So I pulled Amber into Victoria's Secret.
"Shopping is on me today" I told Amber
"Fine by me girl"
"So umm you want to get you some lingerie. Chad might like it" I said
"Girl me and Chad don't fuck no more. He just make me suck his dick"
"Oh then this lingerie Finna change that girl!"
We picked out a lot of lingeries for both of us and more thongs. When we walked inside of footlocker this fine dark skin man caught my eye.
Me and Amber decided to get us both the matching Retro Jordan Fives since they just dropped a week ago. The fine man walked towards us as we were about to find more stores to shop til we dropped and he lightly tapped me and said
"Excuse me but you forgot your change y'all eager to get up outta dis Sto' huh?"
"No I just don't need the change you can give it back to the cashier as a tip."
"I'm Bentley by the way" he said
"Well umm I'm Angela and this is my good friend Amber"
"Um hi" Angela said
"Hey ma but um if y'all leaving I could walk y'all to y'all cars."
"Yea I guess we was leavin" I told Bentley
"Aight"
As soon as Amber got in her car and drove off Bentley started being flirtatious . I opened my car door and sat inside and Bentley walked over to the passenger side and got in. He sat in the seat and he started rubbing my clit through my tights.His big hands and fingers working magic circling my pearl.
"Ooh stop-stop!"I moaned
"You like that huh?"
"N-No I gotta man uhh-ooohhh" I couldn't help it. I pulled my pants down thank goodness I didn't wear anything under my tights today. Bentley pulled his  polo sweats down and motioned me to climb on top. I did as I was told and slid down on his huge dick. I bounced up and down hard loving every bit of the pleasure.
"Uuhh im bouta cum girl keep doin that plea-ooooohhhh shit man I'm Finna nut" he said
"Uh uh uh" I thrusted up and down each time I'm doing it harder and harder. The truck was bouncing as I was.After a while I stopped I didn't want him to nut inside of me.
"Girl go back on the drivers side and suck this dick girl so I can nut"
"Ok" I sucked and gagged on his dick. I licked around his mushroom tip and sucked it hard
"Fuck gir- ooh shit" his cum got on the  passenger side of the dashboard. I took some wipes out of the arm rest and handed him some.
"Get out I told you I had a man"
"You ain't gotta tell me twice Hoe" he got out and walked towards his cherry red Beamer. Shit I shouldn't have considered Chad my man but dang he could seriously hurt me if I didn't be his girl . I started my truck and headed home to take a shower. I'm not even gonna go out tonight. Bentley ruined my mood.
*Dang ig Angela is a ho*