Chapter 7

Valentina's outfit

Valentina's p.o.v

Yay Klaus is coming today I can't wait, drains a human hops in the shower after my shower I get dressed, brushes my teeth leaves my hair straight and slips my boots on grabs my Corvette keys and I drive off to the grill where I'm meeting Klaus.

Pulls up to the grill and See's Klaus car, parks it and locks the car up walks into the grill.

See's Klaus sitting in a booth, I see him open his arms I run into his arms and gives him a big hug "I've missed you Darling" i say while kissing both of his cheeks.

"You look amazing love" he says while smiling "Thanks Darling" sits across from him, Matt walks up to the table "Can I get two whiskey's please" he nods and walks off. "Don't tell me you fancy that human?" He asks.

"I don't fancy him, he's a student" I say. Klaus nods "That's right your playing teacher how's that going?" He asks. "It sucks so boring" I say Matt brings the drinks we drink after finish them. "You will be living with me in my mansion Darling" grabs his hand leaves a 50 on the table before we walk out. Starts the Corvette and we drive off.

Matt's p.o.v

We all watched as she ran and hugged that unknown man.

"Who was he?" Asks Tyler

"We don't know" Stefan says

"I got a good tip tho" I say with a smile.

Bonnie and Elena walk in they walk over to our table, they sit down.

"How are you guys?" They ask

"We are doing good had a good guys day" Stefan says.

He and Elena kiss. "Wtf you shouldn't be kissing him your dating his brother" we all yell at the same time. "You are such a bitch" Bonnie says then she storms off.

We all get up and leave Elena at the table.

Valentina's p.o.v

"Klaus when are you going to do the sacrifice?" I ask

"3 days from now I already have my werewolf and witch, I'll be using Elena's aunt as the vampire I turned her so everything is all set love" Klaus says.

"Perfect it's going to be wonderful I'm happy for you let's hope nobody messes it up" I say.

"I gotta go back to playing teacher tomorrow" I say. "I'm going to take over somebody's body while I'm here so I can spy on them" Klaus says with a smirk.

"You need the blood of a Doppelganger to create your hybrids" I say.