Chapter 2 ~ The Symptoms of Becoming a Werewolf

Jessie's POV

I tried to hide my sent by rolling around but that didn't help cause the other wolf saw my paws and started running my way, I ran away and headed the way Louis was.

I smelt him close by, and he was hunting a... a buck? I don't know, so I started slowing down so I wouldn't disturb Louis' hunting.

I saw Louis in the distance, and the buck a little ways away from me. I crouched down, watching Louis' black wolf figure pounce on the buck, kinda like he pounced on me, but he ripped the buck apart...

I stood up, and his head shot in my direction with the bucks head in his mouth, he mind linked me and said, 'Catch anything?' 'No... There was another wolf chasing me...' I told Louis. 'What!? What was the color?' Louis questioned. 'Um, Blonde I think' I replied. Louis ran in the direction I came, and I followed.

When we came to the spot I was hunting at we saw it. A blonde beautiful wolf, it looked in our direction and then back at the deer that I was originally hunting. Louis mind linked me 'Don't worry, that's just Niall...' 'Niall? The one from your house? Niall?' I questioned. 'Yep,' Louis replied plainly. 'Are all of you wolves?' I questioned yet again. 'Yeah,' Louis replied, looking at Niall concentrate on the deer, then BOOM! He pounced on it before our eyes, and before long it was gone.

Niall came prancing over here and stared at me while doing it, not that nice friendly stare it was a 'Who the fuck are you and why did you try hunting my dinner!?' stare.

I backed behind Louis, and I think he mind linked with Niall.  Niall mind linked me saying, 'Sorry, didn't know who you were, it's just, you never hunt Niall Horan's food.' 

'I understand, I am exactly like that.  You're off the hook for now, pretty boy.' I giggled in the mind link and smiled in my mind.

'You ready to go back?' I suddenly heard a different voice say in another mind link, none other than Louis.

'Yeah, but I'm still starving...' I replied, sniffing the air for another deer or animal.  No luck.

'We'll order pizza once we get home, now c'mon we gotta start moving, its turning dark, that's when the vampires come out.'  Louis told me running off.

I ran closely behind him and Niall on the side of me. 

We were in seeing range of the house when something pounced on me, I yelped.

Louis turned around, eyes going dark, 'Get off of her!' he growls, and tackles the animal off of me, or what I thought was an animal.

'Stupid fucking vampire!' Louis spits, as his front and hind legs are pinning the vampires legs and arms to the ground.

"Louis!  It's me!  Stella!" She yells from beneath the large alpha, he lets his guard down and jumps off the vampire.

'Sorry..' he mindlinks her, wait, vampires and werewolves can mindlink? 

"Who's the new girl?" She asks, getting up and  dusting herself off.

'Jess,' he turns his attention towards me.

'Hi'. I reply shyly.

"Girl, if you're in their pack you gotta be fearless.' She states, jumping on Niall's back.

'Hey!  Who said you could do that?' He playfully yelled at her.

"Me," she smiles, "NOW RIDE DOGGY RIDE!" She yells and he starts running towards the house.

'Shall we?' Louis asks, walking towards the house.

'We shall.' I walk beside him, he turns his head to look at me as I look at him.

'What?' he laughs in the mindlink.

He's so pretty, I thought to myself.

'Why thank you.'

Shit!  Did I say that out loud?

'No, I can just read your mind.'

'What?  Really?' I ask, man this werewolf stuff is getting cooler and freakier by the minute.

'Yeah, most werewolves can,' he informs me.

'That's so cool!  Do you think I can?' I ask hopefully.

'Most likely.  Here, try me.' He looks toward me as I try to concentrate.

'You're really pretty as well.' I can hear in my own mind.

'I did it!  And thanks.' If I could blush right now I'd be blushing mad but yet I still turn my head to cover any slight embarrassment.

'Anytime, Gorgeous.'

'Stop, you're making me blush in my brain,' I looked away from him, not making any sense.

'You make no sense, Jess.'  Louis laughs as we reach the house.

'Now how do I switch back?'

'It's simple, concentrate and breathe, you'll be human in no time.' I did what he said and I felt myself transform which felt as weird as it did the first time.

(AN)

HIIII.  OMG.  IM SO FUCKING SORRY!   I DONT HAVE INTERNET SO I HAVE TO RARELY USE MY NEIGHBORS WHICH DOENST WORK HALF THE TJME, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, I REALISED THAT I NEVER UPLOAD A KONG TIME AGO, I JUST DONT HAVE MUCH TIME, ILL POST IN A COUPLE DAYS.  LOVE YALL, MUAH.   xx hannah