Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"You want to get a room?" a drunk guy slurred at me.

"Yes, but not with you" I replied, pushing him aside as I walked further into the party. Some dreadful music was blasting out the speakers, and hardly dressed teenagers were scattered everywhere. I held my suitcase close – worried someone would use it as a sick bucket.

Walking into the lounge, I quickly found my brother. There, being held on his head, was my twenty one year old brother with his mouth around a tube leading into a keg. I just sighed – it was like he was in high school all over again.

My brother was attractive; dark Native skin tone, swept back black hair, large brown eyes, bulging muscles, and a smile that could make any women swoon. So he was always popular with the women, and with the parties he threw, he was always popular with the men.

People were chanting his name, and pumping their fists. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I loved parties as much as the next person, but Selson lived for all parties. The stereotype that Native America's were all alcoholics was all wrong, but Selson didn't really help convince anyone otherwise. He wasn't an alcoholic, just a typical frat boy.

When he'd finished with the keg, they lowered him and he thrust his fist into the air. "Selson" I shouted, but he didn't hear me. "Selson" I shouted again – moving through the crowd towards him.

My brother glanced around, before his eyes landed on me. I got a bright, tooth sparkling, grin. "Alory Bear" he squeaked, jumping over a table and tackling me into a hug. He stunk with alcohol, and I pushed him off. Taking my hand, he hoped onto the table and pulled me with him.

"Hey everyone, listen up listen up" he yelled – every eye turned to us. "Everyone, this is my baby sister, Alora. If anyone tries to fuck her, I will royally fuck you up. Alright, everyone enjoy the party". He grabbed a beer can from the table, and held it up.

Everyone gave a whoop, and raised their own drinks. "You're an idiot" I told my brother, as I stepped off the table. "Now please show me to my room so I can dump my bags off".

"Sure sis" he grinned, jumping down and throwing his arm lazily over my shoulders. I grabbed my bag, as he led me upstairs. "Hey, Jude" he yelled, calling someone over. A tall guy, with curly red hair ran over. "My sister is staying in your room for a month, move your shit into Corey's room".

"Selson really?" Jude complained.

"Pack you shit up now, man. The only spare bed is in Corey's room, and I'm not having my sister sharing a room with that man-whore. So she's staying in your room, because it's the furthest away from the rest of the horny bastards in this place".

"Thanks bro" I muttered – not sure whether to laugh or be worried. Jude grumbled, but led us up to his room. It was on the top corridor, right at the end of it. He unlocked the door, and we both followed him in.

The room was large, with an en suite bathroom, and a large double bed. The room was covered in posters of half-naked supermodels, and motorbikes, and half-naked supermodels on motorbikes. But I didn't mind too much. Jude quickly grabbed a bag from his closet, and threw all his stuff into it. Selson helped him move his stuff down the corridor.

"Sorry about the posters" Jude told me, with a shy smile.

"I've lived with three men for my entire life. I've seen a whole lot worse" I laughed.

"Yeah remember that time you walked in on me and those two Swedish twins?" Selson laughed. Offering his hand up for a high five. I ignored the request.

"How could I forget?" I deadpanned, "it's engrained in my mind". I gave him a glare, which made both boys laugh. "Right, I need to phone dad, and then I'll come down and show you boys how to really do a keg stand" I smirked.