star wars the force awakens movie premier

Your pov.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey babe. I have a question." Cameron said. I smiled because I love hearing his voice.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Would you maybe wanna go with me to see the star wars movie?" He asked.
"I would love too. What time?" I asked.
"I'll pick you up at five then we can get some food." He said.
"Illts a date!" I yelled. He laughed.
"Alright babe see you soon." He said.
"See you later bye." I said.
"Bye. Love you." He said.
"Love you more." I said and hung up. I looked at the time. It was three thirty. Me and Cameron have been dating for about 2 years now. I've been dying to see the new star wars because I've been a huge fan since the beginning and Cam knows that. I hopped off the bed and walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I put on my music and stripped of my clothing. I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. When I was done I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I brushed my teeth and walked out. I went to my closet and put on my matching lace under wear set. I went into my walk in closet and grabbed my star wars shorts, shirt, jacket, converse, and hat. I walked out and put them on my bed. I sat down at my vanity and straightened my hair. I did my make up as r2d2 themed and then got dressed. I was lacing up my converse when the horn honked from outside. I tied my shoes and walked downstairs and grabbed my purse phone and money. There was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it. Cameron was standing in black jeans and a white star wars shirt.
"Dam babe you look good." He said with a smirk. I blushed.
"You don't look too bad yourself babe." I said and kissed his cheek. I pushed him out the door and locked my door. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me. I got in and he shut it. He jogged over to his side and got in. He started the car and pulled out of my drive way.
"I hope in & out is good." He said. I nodded.
"It's good." I said. He nodded. A few minutes later pulled out and went inside. We got our food and sat down. We ate in comfortable silence and then we threw our trash away and left. It was about a twenty minute drive to the movie theater. When we got there I bought the tickets and Cam got our drinks and snacks. we walked to the room and found our seats in the very back at the top. The previews started and I started fangirling because in the X-men new movie coming out memorial day Nicholas Hoult showed up. He's my favorite in that movie. Eventually the movie started and the theater got quiet. When the movie was almost over I started crying because of the one part. Cameron put his arm around me and comforted me. At the end of the movie me and Cam got up and walked out to his car and went home. We got home and I decided to ask him if he wanted to spend the night.
"Hey babe do you want to spend the night?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.
"I'd be glad too." He said and we got out. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. We walked in and went up to my room and changed and got ready for bed.
"Goodnight y/n. I love you." He said and kissed my temple. I smiled.
"I love you too. Good night." I said and fell asleep.

* I didn't want to spoil it incase you never saw the movie yet. If you want to know what y/n was crying from message me. Or leave it in the comment. Thanks for reading. Love you all. -tonya.*