Epilogue

3 Years Later - Abrielle

Whats more romantic then spending time with that special person in Paris. This romantic city had an unparalleled aura about it that words couldn't even describe. It was enthralling and captivating. It excludes the charm of romance like none. 

"Ready to go?" the voice of the guy I truly love questioned from behind.

I turn around and see Ace standing there adjusting the button of his sleeve in the sitting area of our flat.

"You're asking me when you're not even ready yourself," I chuckled, stepping in from the French styled balcony, going over to him and started on his tie. 

We were going on a date for the first time in Paris and sadly he wouldn't tell me where we were going since it was a surprise. After finishing with his tie, I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking into the same beautiful blue eyes for these last few years.

"Don't you look handsome as always?" I smiled up at him, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know," he said, in that arrogant tone he always used the first time I met him, "But today it's all about you. So, lets get going."

Cliche but I loved it, I thought with a big smile; blushing like I've always have around him. 

"You're not going to tell me?" I questioned, as we exited the lobby of the luxury apartments, the warm summer breeze coated my skin and it was absolutely the perfect weather for an evening.

"Nope," he answers with a smirk.

We weren't going by car since the place we were going wasn't that far. That's the only thing he told me, but this way the scenery around us were absolutely beautiful. We walked along the Jacques Rueff; the fountain was breathtaking. The water gleamed enchantingly as the small statue's spurted out water on each side of the pool into the middle.

It was busy at night time, but it made it more enjoyable. Many couples roamed around giving hugs and kisses, and I was glad I had Ace with me. I held onto his arm tighter resting my head against his shoulder as we walked peacefully.

We were here for fashion week and I was one of the models for Dolce & Gabbana. All these years I've kept up my fame and it's been constant traveling for me. So, when I got time off, I was happy to spend it with Ace on this vacation.

"Look," Ace pointed to something, and when I looked up, It was the Eiffel tower nearing as we walked. I've never got to see the Eiffel tower up close and since we were getting closer, the excitement built up inside me. 

We were now walking along the fields of green grass and many people sat enjoying the evening. When we got to the front of the Eiffel Tower, I had to fling my head back to look at the massive body of it.

We stopped in front of an elevator of the Eiffel Tower. I could tell it was a private lift since no one else was using it. 

"Close your eyes," Ace whispered to me, putting his hands on my bare shoulders and once I did, he started guiding me. 

The elevator lifted, until it stopped.

"Open your eyes," Ace told me, and once I did, the elevator doors opened and a small gasp escaped my lips, "Welcome to Le Jules Verne."

I was speechless, the restaurant took my breath away with its elegance and the view of Paris below. A host had come and led us to a window seat. Ace pulled out my chair and I sat down.

"What do you think?" Ace smiled, knowing my expression.

"It's amazing," I returned a smile, taking my eyes away from the beautiful lighted scene below, "But isn't this going to cost a lot?"