"Nothing in particular it just-" He look at the pink haired as their eyes met. It took them like forever to figure out what each of them wants as they're lips met. They later stood up as he pinned her on the wall. They know where this was going and there's no backing away now.

She gasp between the kiss as the Ice mage grope her ass, taking it as advantage as his tongue entered her mouth, his tongue dancing along with her. Slowly pulling the scarf away, as it fell on the floor. They later pulled away as they ran out of air.

She then push him, as Gray wondered if she back out, he was wrong. Natsu pushed him for a reason as his back collided with the wall. He was confuse at first but later understood everything as she knelt down undoing his belt and zipper. "This friend of yours has been waiting, hasn't it?" She uttered as Gray's member stood there mightily, as he laugh.

"Well, you kept it waiting."She rolled her eyes as Natsu lick it's tip as Gray shivvered due to heat of her mouth as she swallowed it. She began to suck it as he held tight unto her soft pink locks. Licking it occassionaly as Gray moaned out in pleasure.

Unable to hold himself anymore he push her head away from his manhood as he suddenly lifted her up to the bed before she could ask why. Her face burned red knowing how thing will go on from now. Not her way as she like it, in the books her brother made her read back in Romanzo it says that it would hurt. Things went worst for her as Gray leaned his lips near her ears. "My turn~."

Now she wishes that she should be the boy and Gray should be the girl.

They both kiss again as heated as earlier. Gray could taste that salty and sticky liquid of his as his member probably made it's pre-release, he was getting carried away of the pleasure to notice that, he was amused as he bit her lips. Natsu shivvered, her dress was nowhere to be found, how does he do it? Was she destracted not to know when her clothes desappeared. She just hope atleast when her undergarments were remove she would notice it. She was growing nervous, her temperature drastically drop as Gray had notice this as he pulled away from the kiss. "We can stop now if you want."

He was praying that she would say 'no go and continue'.

"No, I'm fine." She uttered even though she wasn't. Her body was both trembling due to the cold and pleasure she was seeking. Her body was slowly betraying her.

"As you wish, Princess Reina~..." Gray whispered as he caress her cheeks before his thump caress her lips, she parted her lips slightly allowing the thump to enter her mouth. "I swear I'll be gentle. Although I can't promise if it won't hurt."

Now he remembered the girl he had months ago. He though he was too drunk to rember her name! He tried to forget about her and concentrate on the love of his life in front of him.

Gray kiss her neck as she moaned, unable to notice the guy from unhocking her bra, at least she notice his cold fingers before the garment totally desappeared from her body. He then began suck her nipples as her face turned hot, her toes curling unto the sheets as her hand grab unto the her back, burrying her nails unto his pale back. He momentarily stop as he grab both her wrist pinning them above her head before locking it with his ice. She yelp for a moment as she glared at him.

"Stupid Iceblock, that hurts!"

"Sorry, I can't afford having scratches over my back, your brother will kill me."

"I'll heal them if you want!" She pouted as she was just really feeling cold.

"You want me to remove them?"

"Whatever you want to do is fine." She look away, not accepting the fact that she was being submessive. She was never submessive. Well, there are excemptions. He blink, he could have swear that she was so adorable there.