Chapter 3:I'm BACK TO REALITY!!!!Or not....

Disclaimer:I do not own Grand Chase,or else Sieghart would be a girl instead of a boy and he wouldn't be a lazy bum~

Setsuna's POV~

As I was following Elesis,Lire and Arme,I felt something attracting me from behind."Hey,I'm gonna look around for a bit Lire so I'm out,"I said as they stared at me in curious while shrugging.

I went behind a bush and saw a portal,again.I stood near it as I thought what leads to the other side of the portal.

Hey thats the portal that got me in this world!But,I'm not sure that I want to go back to the real world,oh well,I ain't going back.

When I was about to tunr around,I felt something sucking me in so I quickly pulled out Storm of Fate from its sheath and stuck it on the ground to keep me from getting sucked into it,again.

"Hey,Elesis.Help!!!"I shouted as I saw a glimpse of red hair.Elesis came and saw me,shocked.

"O-oi,hang on 'kay.I get ya outta here quickly."and she proceed to pull my hand that was stretched out for help,before getting sucked back to the portal.

"HHHHEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!NOT AGAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!"I shouted in remorse.

I hate my life right not!!

~Time skip to after Setsuna sucked into the portal~

Still Setsuna's POV~

I then felt like my butt landed on a soft feeling,like a couch.I then looked around,"Hey,isn't this my living room?Oh well,seems like I'm back.Jeez,just when I'm about to join Grand Chase,such a bummer,"I muttered as I checked my clothings,sure enough the battle cloth I wore are still with me,along with Storm of Fate too.

"Oh well,just gotta change and hide my cloths,but I'm displaying Storm of Fate 'cause a sword as awesome as that is gonna get displayed or else it can't show off,"I concluded as I changed my cloths in my bed room,before realizing that my room is a mess.

I sighed in frustration,"Forget about changing,I'm cleaning up before changing,"and proceed to clean my room,before realizing a note on my bed.

I picked up the note and it says:

"Dear Setsuna,

I hope you like to study in Fumizuki Academy since it's a proper school for you.I know that you already graduated from more than 150 different colleges or universities but I wish you'll enjoy your high school properly in my hometown.

Oh and you don't need to worry about your financial in Japan since me and your father will provide you 150,000,000 yen every two days,use it well and good luck with your life in Japan!

<3 (Love) and sincerely,

Your mother,Sakurazaki Setsuko~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Fumizuki Academy?Isn't that the academy of the anime 'Baka to Test'.....Wait a sec,"I paused before shouting out loud,again.

"I'M IN THE ANIME 'BAKA TO TEST'?!!!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Karozul:Hehe,couldn't resist but do this,sorry for the short story of 'I'm in Grand Chase?!',and a note to you readers

All spin-off or side stories of Mafia Assassination Classroom will be quite short~

Setsuna:So,I'm gonna summon my 'Avatar' and battle people?

Karozul:You got that right Setsu

Setsuna:*shruggs*Meh,oh well,at least I don't need to kill monster anymore,they're annoying

Karozul:I though u like it

Setsuna:Sure I like to fight but I really want to beat up people with my fist to be precise,not using weapons

Karozul:Makes no difference

Setsuna:You'll understand it in the future.....

Karozul:Aaaand that ends this part.Goodbye,peeps!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THE END

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~