Preparative

Daniel Howell is a world famous lawyer with a success rate of 99.99%. He's a self-made millionaire who has worked hard to get where he is today. He's always in a suit, rushing to get to his next business meeting.

Phil Lester is quite the opposite. He struggles to make enough money to pay his rent and is usually lying in bed on the Internet. But when he's not in bed he writes articles for the local newspaper. His job is what brings the two together.

They instantly develop a liking for each other, but there are a few complications.

© Copyright to i-ship-it-xx on Wattpad
All Rights Reserved

*•.*•.*•.

Hi, hey, hello welcome to my story!

Thank you so much for clicking on my story, I hope you enjoy it. X

Just a couple things I want to say:

1) Please do not post any copies of this story - be they excerpts or the full story - without my permission

2) Feel free to comment if you notice a mistake, it's really helpful.

3) The cast is only who I imagine the characters to look like

4) If you like the story please vote and comment. Don't be a ghost reader ;) Also follow me for alerts when I update!

5) Ok, this is actually the last one: ENJOY!!!

(435)

MORE STUFF-

Hi! I'm AlSmiffy and I'm editing this book, basically I'm adding approximately 200-300 words to each chapter (usually more) and fixing grammar and spelling mistakes. Every chapter that's been edited has a ✔️ next to it, it'll all be done soon. Enjoy the book!

💋Rachel (and AlSmiffy in editing because FIGHT ME RACHEL I'M PUTTING MY NAME AT THE BOTTOM AT LEAST ONCE COME AT ME)