Why

[heyyyyy guys!!! Long time no write hahaha.. Well any who I hope this chapter have good drama like I said I wanna put a lot into this story! Love ya and I hope u keep reading!!]

Rosé pov

I woke up alone in my room for the first time in weeks. Me and John have wen spending every second together and my mom hasn't been home at nights anymore she sleeps diein the day so I don't see her very often anymore. It's kinda sad that I don't get to see her that much anymore but it's okay because she is going to have a girls day with me! I'm so happy we haven't had one of these in years.

I went down the stairs in my underwear and a hoodie. The hoodie is John's. I ran into the kitchen and realized my mom wasn't home when I seem the note it read "I'm sorry sweetie but out girls day is going to have to wait I won't be home I got called into work. I will be home as soon as I can! I so sorry I promise it will be soon." I can't believe it I was so excited and it was a let down. The next thing I know I hear the door bell go off. I run to the clothes and put on some shorts which were also John's.

I hurry to the door and fling it open. "Hi sorry it took me so long....." I was cut off when I looked up to see my father standing in front of me at my house. "Hello Rose." He said in a calm voice. I hurried and slammed the door and locked it. I ran up the stairs and into my room also locked that door too. I ran to my phone picked it up and called John. "John please please come over i know your at blackest ball practice but I need you!" "Baby calm down I can hardly understand you. Okay okay I'm on my way." I hung out the phone and sat on my bed knowing my father has left bc I watched him drive away.

"Baby open the door!" I hear John yelling from out side. I came running down the stairs as fast as I could. I flung the door open and jumped into John'a arms crying my eyes out. "Shhhh. Shhhh. Baby calm down it's okay I'm here I got you. Your okay." He said backing me into the house closing the door behind us he moved me into the living room. We lasted on the couch with me on top of him crying for about an hour till I was finally calm.

"Now baby will you please tell me what happened?" He had such a caring soothing voice when he spoke to me. "My father is what happened. He showed up out of nowhere and all he said was. Hello Rose. So I smaller the fore locked it and ran to my room and cried waiting for you." With a couple more tears rolling down my face. Just thinking about my father made me cry and now he shows up out of the blue I don't think so! And all he had to say for him self is hello Rose are you freaking kidding me!

"I'm staying here to night if your mother comes home she will understand. Now lets go up stairs and lay down I will help you fall asleep. I promise you rRose nothing will happen to you I'm here I will never let you go!" We got up from the couch as I give him a kiss he picks me up and carries me up the stairs and into my room. He is really strong it makes me feel light as a feather.

We get up into my room and he places me on the bed and lays down right next to me. I crawl onto him to where I'm pretty much laying on top of him. With my face in his neck his heart beat and the way he was breathing made me feel calm. He started rubbing circles on my back right bellow my neck putting me right to sleep and kissing my cheek. I love him.