Talking

Natsu's POV

Lucy was talking to the girls, more like forced to, and the guys dragged me over here. I was leaning back against a tree with my eyes closed and my arms crossed. I feel a slap on the back of my head. I snap open my eyes and punch Gray in the face. "GRAY YOU BASTARD!" Me and Gray instantly get into a fight. Then we both get smashed to the ground. Master grew is fist and smashed us. "STOP FIGHTING!" "AYE!" I sit up and rub the back of my head. "Idiots." I snap my head at Gajeel. "YOU WANT TO GO RUSTY PIPE!" "Fighting is man!" "STOP!" I grumble and cross my arms. "Were you even listening?" I shake my head. "No, what were we talking about?" "Do you like Lucy?"

I tilt my head. "Yeah, as a friend" They all face palm. "What?" Gray shakes his head. "No you idiot. They meant as a 'love' way." I close my eyes. "I don't know" "What do you mean you don't know?" I open my eyes again. "When she was getting crushed, she said 'that she wouldn't leave because its always more fun when we're together' My heart sped up but that's about it" My cheeks turn a slight pink as I look away. "Oh~, He likes her~" I glare at Happy. "HAPPY!"

Lucy's POV

The guys were fighting again. All of us sigh. I only sweatdrop then smile softly. "So Lucy~" I look at Mira. "What is it Mira?" "So you like Natsu huh?" I turn red. "NO!" "Denial" I look at Levy-chan. "Traitor!" "So, you didn't deny that you're in denial." I squeak and cover my face. "No~, why me" Then I get an idea. "What about you and Gajeel, Levy-chan!" Levy-chan squeals and covers her face. Then Cana snaps her fingers. "How about truth or dare?" We all shrug. "Sure" Not knowing what would happen. Erza raises her hands. "I'll go first, Wendy, truth or dare?" Wendy squeaks. "T-truth" Erza pouts. "Alright, how did you come with Carla's name?" "I'm not the one who named her. She named herself when she came out of the egg." Erza pouts when Carla confirms it. Wendy looks around "Mira-san, truth or dare?"

"Dare" "Transform into the person you like." Mira blushes and nods. We all widen our eyes. She transformed into Laxus! Then she says with Laxus' voice "Lucy, truth or dare?" "Dare" "kiss Natsu" I turn red, deeper then Erza's hair. "WHY~" "because I said so" I sigh then stand up. Never go against Mira. I walk over to the boys. "Oh, what are you doing here Lucy?" I look at the boys and nervously smile. I quickly kiss Natsu on the cheek then run back to the girls.

Natsu's POV

I was blushing and holding the spot where Lucy kissed me. "What was that about?" I look down at Happy as he says "She likes you~!" "HAPPY!"

Lucy's POV

I sit down blushing. Mira pouts. "I thought I told you to kiss him" "you never said where" "DAMN IT!" "Anyway. L-Levy-chan, truth or dare." "Dare." "Kiss Gajeel, on the lips" "N-NO!" Levy-chan tries to run in the other direction. I grab her and drag her to the boys as she kicks and screams "NO! LET ME DOWN LU-CHAN!" "Again?" I only smile at the boys. "Gajeel, catch!" I throw Levy-chan at Gajeel. He manages to catch her, except they end up kissing. I clap my hands. "Nice one Gajeel!" We all laugh as Gajeel pulls away blushing. The other girls run over. "Unisex party!" I sweatdrop. I sit down next to Natsu. "Earlier was a dare, sorry if I made you uncomfortable" He only waves a hand. "That's alright, what were you guys talking about?" I giggle. "Nothing important" He only sighs and nods his head. Then we all stay up late around a campfire telling stories and have fun.