SEQUEL NEWS:

Hello everyone!!!!

I have HUGE NEWS for the sequel ^-^

Many of you have enjoyed Beautiful Scars, have cried over it, and loved it to pieces, as have I.

I am just so honored and thrilled and touched to have so many people who enjoyed this book so much.

You have no idea how happy that makes me.

Most of you may not know, but I am writing a book outside of Wattpad that is to be published within a few years, and it's something I am insanely proud of. It's took me three years to figure everything out because it is a supernatural type of series that has never been done before, it's original and my friends say it'll be the next Twilight, that's how good it is.

Although I don't necessarily agree with that, I can say it's something that has got me moving forward with writing- especially the fact that (hopefully) I can get it published, which will only happen if I have the potential to.

I'm sorry for all of this babble, but this relates to what I'm about to tell you.

Here's the other news:

Beautiful Bruises is the sequel to Beautiful Scars, as you all know, and it has not been released yet.

And I apologize for that. But- I have decided a release date.

Since I am about to return to school from my Christmas Break on January 4th, I do not have any time to even begin with this story, since I am updating one of my favorites, which I will complete- As Fortune Would Have It and plan on finishing The Fate Changers: VOLUME I shortly after. I also want to publish In YOUR Dreams, a ghostly type of novel on Wattpad as well, so that's another issue.

So, my release date month- wise will be in June of 2016.

And as a special treat, I have decided the date as well..

So, everyone pay attention because what you're about to read is VERY important.

THE RELEASE DATE FOR BEAUTIFUL BRUISES IS ON JUNE 2nd, 2016, which is a VERY important day.

June 2nd is my birthday, my seventeenth birthday, to be exact.

Feel free to inbox me with birthday spam haha

BUT, more importantly, expect to see a new story published on my account.

Again, I offer a million thank yous and just gratefullness to anyone who even read this book or anyone who even read this :)

I love you guys, and I appreciate everything you have done.

Your comments have made my day, your reads have made me happy, and your praise has made me more confident in my writing skills.

So, I hope to see you on the next journey. Hopefully you will tag along.

~ Katlyn :) ♡♡