Revealing All

COPYRIGHT 2013

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

****

My feet pound underneath me. My skin involuntarily heats sky high.

Before I know it, I'm speeding across a field, like an elastic band pinging back.

Smoke coils from me, and I let fire consume my body, bending it away from my lungs. Because I was the Elemental of Fire, my burnt lungs could not kill me like a normal human being. A normal human.

I slow down, my mind focused on the task before me.

I feel nothing. No pain. No fear. No happiness.

Just longing.

---

"Where did Dan go?" I call down the corridor, hanging my jacket on the hook. I am greeted by silence.

"Nadia?"

"SOPHIE! UP HERE! QUICK!" Nadia screams.

---

I come to the end of the feild and look far out across the sea. I swing a leg over the fence placing it delicately on the end of the land opposite. I suck in a deep breathe.

---

"What is it?!" I yell, bursting into Lizzie's room. Nadia looks up at me with a tear streaked face.

"Lizzie..." She sobs. She looks doen at the head she cradles. I run over to Lizzie. Her breathing shallow, her skin white, her eyes glassy. I bend over her and examine her. 

"Lizzie? Lizzie, it's me, it's Sophie. Can you hear me?"  I ask her softly, holding her hand, and rubbing my thumb across hers, as my mother used to do to me.

A faint whimper escapes her lips.

"Shhh shh, it's alright. Lizzie, this is very important. What can you see?"

"I am Dan."

--- 

I control my breathing, and clench my hands.

"I love you Sophie."

I take a step forward and plunge to my fate.

---

"NO! No, no, no, no, no, no. NO! NO!" I scream, dropping Liz's hand. She had a Vision. Vision's only tell the truth.

"He killed himself. He killed himself. My Dan. Dan. NO!" I scream. My legs colapse under me, and I fold to the ground. I shake uncontrollably. I'm aware Nadia gathers me in her arms.

"Dan..."

****

Oooooh! 

I don't really know what to say...

Erm...

Hava a nice day/morning/afternoon/evening ;)

P.S Don't hate me :L