Picture This

***As of 4/26/14, the title changed from 'The Semi-New Girl and the Player' to 'Picture This' because the title was awful, as you can tell.***

***Author's Note - January 2019:

Because I'm getting extremely tired of the comments that are incredibly rude coming multiple times a week, I feel like I need to say this.  This story was written when I first started writing and when I first got on Wattpad in August 2011.  AUGUST 2011, WHICH WAS ALMOST 8 YEARS AGO.  I was 17 when I wrote this.  Now, I'm 25 going on 26.

Trust me, guys, I cringe at my past writing, just like everyone else does with their own.  I've grown up and my writing's improved drastically, but I'm getting sick and tired of all the crap that's being said about this.  There is no need to be rude and hateful because I read EVERY SINGLE ONE of the comments put on every one of my stories.  And guess what?  I try not to let it get to me, but it's gotten out of hand and I'm extremely tired of seeing some of the comments you're writing.  It's really getting to me, just like it would anyone else.

If you don't like a story, don't comment on how much it sucks.  That's not constructive criticism.  That's being rude.  Please consider the author before you comment something that you would be hurt by if you saw it on your own work.  Just hit that back button and stop reading.

*takes deep breath*

There, I've said my peace.***