Chapter eightteen: morning

~Dirk's POV~
After a quite miserable night with cutting, coming out, giving flowers to my injured boyfriend, making out with my boyfriend, letting the moment get ruined by a knock on the door, then trying to do 'it' with my boyfriend and being busted by a drunk girl, I woke up. Jake was still unconscious. He looks f***ing unbelievably kawaii. His hair is all messy, his nose was so cute, and he had his glasses off. He was unconscious for a while but then he woke up & I got a glimpse of his beautiful emerald coloured eyes.
"Good morning Dirk"
"Morning Jake"
I kiss him and he smiles after. So do I. I put on my shades and we get out of bed. We go into the kitchen. Roxy and Jane are talking about something that I can't quite make out. When we come in, Jane stops talking and glares at Jake.
"C'mon, Janey, don't be like that."
She rolls her eyes and continues talking to Roxy, who is very hungover.
Roxy's phone rings. She answers, smiling and after 20.8 seconds, she drops dead serious. She nods and shuts off her phone. She then turns to Jane.
Jane, I need a ride, I'll explain what's going on later. Roxy looks at us.
"Dirk, Jake, we'll be gone for two days, take care of Janey's house." Jane looks astonished.
"Well, I'll go pack a bag I guess." Jane says. In bout half an hour, they're ready.
Jane looks at Jake and says.
"Take care of the house and don't do anything I wouldn't want you doing."
Oh...well,he's gonna do me.

Jake nods and hugs his cousin. "See you in two days, Girls" Jake tells them. I nod and say,
"See you!"
They get into their truck and we wave as they go.
After they leave, Jake turns to me and says, "I know that we were both thinking the same thing, strider." He slightly laughs. "We got lucky there."
I smile and laugh as well. "Yeah."
He puts his arm around me, still limping a bit from his injuries and we walk inside.

Hey guys!!! How are you liking the fic? Is everyone comfortable if there's a little smut? B/c I don't want to make everyone uncomfortable. Feel free to tell me if you don't want smut, and I won't do it.
Thanks for reading
-_GG_<3