Echoes

Gabriella was in Morrell's office for another impromptu meeting. She didn't know if it was because of her behavior from the last few days, the last dream with Stiles, or because she was approved to go home in 72 hours. She was going home to live with her cousin, Lydia, and her mom, Natalie. She wanted the details of how this possibly happened but at the same time she didn't. Morrell tried to get her to talk about the future transition. A part of her didn't want to leave because she would be leaving Meredith behind, but she was happy to have her freedom back experience the real world. But it was a scary prospect because it wasn't as if she was normal she was a supernatural being and she was involved in this supernatural world. She wouldn't really have time to worry about prom she suspected.

Gabriella was focusing on the setting sun as it dimmed the sky, the streets, Beacon Hills, and Morrell's office. Unlike last night with the quiet rain that didn't have any messages tonight the rain was crying and they were scared and they were warning her.

Eichen's energy was different it was more scared and it was turning darker, but she could tell the voices were trying to run, but they couldn't because they were trapped in their torment. She had that chilling sensation continually sliding down her spine like ice as her throat wanted her to release the scream she was desperately holding back because she knew what was going to happen tonight.

Just like how she felt Morrell was transitioning from being her therapist to something different to someone as a coach in teaching her a new strategy a new game.

"Do you feel it? The atmosphere changing and waiting for its new and temporary occupant to arrive," Morrell asked her shattering the silence.

Gabriella flicked her gaze back to Morrell the question rolled off her tongue before she could even stop herself, "What are you doing?"

Morrell simply gave her a blank stare, "I am telling you the rules to the game."

Gabriella was walking back to her room when her body tensed as if she was submerged in ice cold water. Her lungs were expelled of oxygen as if someone knocked the wind out of her. Gabriella was leaning against the wall trying to ignore the sensation that was overtaking her body like a fever when she turned her head left at the sound of footsteps and Mrs. Watson, a head orderly, voice echoing through the hallway explaining to someone the rules and regulations. As they passed her view she took a quick observation of the boy with brown hair boy around her age the sensation in her body made it hard for her to really focus on his face but she noticed him stop to look at her as she closed her eyes and turned the corner, she thought she heard him softly say her name. She was leaning against the wall waiting for the chilling impression to pass her body when a hand attached to her shoulder caused her to jump and squeak. She turned around to only find Meredith looking at her wide eyed.

"He's here did you see him."

"Whose here?" Gabriella asked closing her eyes as she willed her heart to return to its normal beating.

"He is here; you need to tell him the whole story. They do not know the whole story." Meredith said whispering.

Before Gabriella could make a remark a male voice shouting started to echo through the halls turning around the corner abandoning Meredith she reached the stairwell as the site of feet fall into her line of vision and the scream she was holding in at the Morrell's office is released from her throat.

"Hey, wait, wait, wait!" Stiles called out to the orderly that just locked him into his room after not being able to convince her to let him have a phone call after the suicide that just occurred.

"I'm Oliver." His roommate called out from the bed who was strapped in the five-point restraint system the orderly Watson who escorted Stiles just threatened to use on him.