A Delicious Dinner

From a room of the skeleton brother's house, a sound of moaning came. Calisto was masturbating in his room. He rubbed his magical white cock. It was 20 inches long. His pupils were in a heart shape. As he was rubbing himself, a knock came sounding on his door. "Ahhh.... who is it?" asked Calisto. "It's me, Sans. Can I come in? Papyrus is out for the moment and I want to know what you want for dinner." replied Sans. Calisto licked his lips(?). He has been waiting for this moment, where he can finally fuck someone. "Yeah...come in~ I know exactly what I want for dinner~". Sans opened the door, but saw no one, it was dark. The lights were off. Suddenly, Calisto came from the top of Sans and pinned him down, closing and locking the door. Sans squirmed under Calisto's weight, trying to get him off. But Calisto had him pinned strongly to the ground. He saw in his eyes that he is hungry for sex. Calisto licked his lips(?) again. "Mmm.. looks like dinner is served~" Calisto said, voice filled with lust. Sans shuddered. He tries kicking and struggling his way out, but it was futile. Tentacles came out from behind Calisto's back. Sans gulped. Calisto used his tentacles to pin Sans on the bed. Calisto opened his mouth. He had fanged teeth. From the darkness, a magical white tongue came out. Calisto observed his dinner before licking him. He licked Sans' neck bone. Sans moaned from the sensation. Slowly, Calisto took Sans' clothes off. He slowly took out his pants, and a big, blue cock flopped out, fully erected. Yup, skeletons have magic dicks and are able to feel from it. Calisto ran his fingers on the beautiful, blue dick. He started to suck on it like a lollipop. Sans arched his back and moaned. Calisto swirled his tongue on the tip of Sans' cock and raked his teeth on it. It felt so good. Sans wanted to cum, but not yet. Calisto won't let him. He stopped his actions and let Sans' arousal fade. After he seemed to calm down, Calisto looked at the blue light emitting from Sans' pelvis. There, he saw two openings, a vagina and an asshole.

(Explanation: In my fic, skeletons will unconsciously create am opening, anus for males and both vagina and anus for females, even if it against their will. They will also generate a wall to block any holes that are in the skeleton body, such as: spine, ribs, pelvis etc. to contain the cum. Also against their will. The cum will disappear, indicating that the body has taken in the magic liquid. But, males, only males can create an artificial vagina if they want to.)

"Oh? Did it feel good?" Calisto asked. It did. But Sans didn't want this, but his body wasn't listening to him. Sans tried to hide his holes, but Calisto used his tentacles to spread his legs wide open. He positioned himself at Sans' magic vagina and rubbed his erection against it. No. Not yet. Calisto positioned his head in front of Sans' entrance. He used his long, white tongue and licked it. Sans shuddered at the feeling and moaned. Calisto then inserted his tongue into his vagina. Sans gasped in pleasure and tried to squirm and kick, but the tentacles holding him down were too strong, thus leaving him immobile. As Calisto used his tongue to explore the entrance, he used his thumb to play with the clitoris. Sans was so close to cumming. But Calisto knew, and took his tongue out. He wouldn't let him cum. He lifted his head and looked at Sans. Sans panted, his magic blue tongue hanging out of his mouth. Calisto decided it was time. He used his hand and grabbed Sans' ribs. Placing his erection at Sans' entrance, he violently pushed in. Sans screamed in pain. Noticing this, Calisto quickly formed a magic soundproof wall. Sans screamed, it hurts. But, soon, pleasure came in and mixed in with the pain. Moans and screams of pleasure and pain filled the room. Calisto pressed his lips(?) against Sans and started kissing. Sans tried turning his head away, but Callisto used one hand and grabbed his head firmly. He swirled his tongue in Sans' mouth, playing with Sans' tongue at the same time. He summoned another tentacle and used it to play with Sans' cock. He pulled out, only to slam back in again. Sans wanted to scream even more, but was unable to with Calisto kissing him. Calisto started to thrust into Sans, going deeper with every push. Tears rolled out of Sans' eyes. He felt like his whole body was on fire. Soon, Calisto found a rhyme. He thrust harder and faster into Sans little hole, kissing him while doing so, pulling away a few times for air. They lit the room up with their magic.

It was coming. He can feel it. Calisto pulled away from Sans and dropped his head beside Sans' head. "I'm gonna cum~" Calisto said, licking Sans' skull. Sans replied to him, "Ahh... hah... m-me... argh.. too... ahn.. ngh...". With one last thrust, Calisto screamed with pleasure as he came in Sans, filling him with hot, white cum. Some dribbled down his thigh bones. Sans, feeling it, also came. Calisto quickly grabbed an empty cup beside his bed and caught all the cum that Sans sprayed. It was a beautiful shade of blue in a cup. Calisto pulled his cock out and gave the cup to Sans, "C'mon, my little slave~ Drink it~". Sans turned his head away. "I am not your slave." Sans said, tears rolling down his cheeks. Calisto kissed him. "You are now~" Calisto whispered at where his ears would be. Sans still refused to drink it. Calisto frowned. He drank it himself, but kept it in his mouth. He grabbed Sans' head, turned it towards himself and forcefully kissed Sans. Sans tried to fight back, but Calisto pushed his head tightly against himself. He then allowed the liquid to flow into Sans' mouth, forcing him to swallow the warm liquid. Calisto pulled away, staring at Sans. The cum then disappears. Sans was exhausted. His eyes slowly droop down. Before falling asleep, he said to Calisto, "F-fuck you...". Calisto knew he liked it, but Sans just didn't want to admit it. As Sans fell asleep, Calisto stared at Sans blue cock. It was limp. Calisto thought for awhile. He smiled. "Don't worry Sans. We are gonna have a great time." said Calisto, smiling.

(If you enjoyed this, please follow me to get more updates! And I wonder what Calisto has in mind~ ;))