“Ian has always known what it was he wanted. You don’t want to live here then leave. You’ll be back.” Father said and turned around starting to walk away. “You always come back.” He hissed harshly and disappeared in the house. I looked down at the keys once more sweet freedom calling to me. Then I looked back at Uncle Joe.

            “Do whatever you think is best for you Ian.” He said and Billy was just staring at me so I decided to do what was best for Ian. I grabbed up the bags and went out to the car and started loading them up. It took three trips to my room to get all of our things then I sat behind the wheel. I would have to release the body to an Ian that knew how to drive now.

            I wander the halls on the right side after giving up my turn in the body when I saw Shiki. He was standing a few feet in front of me. His sword was in his hand and he looked up and saw me. I was screwed. None of the others were going to come save me. None of the others probably even cared if I lived or died. But I didn’t want to die. I don’t think anyone wants to die.

            “Please.” I said and he titled his head to the side as if he didn’t understand the words that I was saying. “Please let me live.” I begged him and he smiled a wicked smile.

            “Death to those who live.” He whispered and took a step towards me. I took a stumbling step back. “All you Ian’s are the same.” He said. “You cling to life as if it’s the most important thing in the world.”

            “Life is pretty important.” I said and he laughed a bit.

            “You are only a part of something broken. I shall free Ian from all of you.”

            “And what about you?” I asked.

            “What about me?” he answered and I turned on my heels and started to run.

Death

  A chase was taking place. How much fun was that? The little baby Ian ran through the halls and I allowed him before I gave chase to him. He had to go after all. All Ian’s had to go. I bit down on my lip as I recalled killing the other one. As I remember the one stepping into my battle and stopping me. He was stronger than me. King. I didn’t need all of my memories to know who King was. I didn’t need any memories and I would still know King.

            He was still stronger then I was. He was still allowing me to live. For what pity? King pitied me. Did he think that he could pity death? Did he think that I wouldn’t find a way to get to him? If no other Ian falls by my hands King will die. For putting me in that pit King along would be made to suffer.

            The baby tripped over his own feet as he was running and went down. I laughed because it was a sad sight to see. To hold to life so badly that you would look like a fool running away from me. That was sad. He started crawling away and I caught up to him putting my foot on his back. I kicked him so that he had to turn over. I wanted to see the look in his eyes as I took his life. Tears were freely falling from his eyes and he looked pathetic.

            “Please.” He whispered. “I’m Baby-Ian. I’m Ducky. My name is Tam.” He said and I frowned as I lighten the pressure that I was putting on his chest with my foot. Ducky was the name whispered to me in the pit. I reached behind myself and touched the bunny that I had tucked in my belt. “I gave you that.” He said reaching out and taking his toy back from me.

            “A life for a life little duck. Next time I see you I kill you.” I told him and moved my foot off of him. “Now run.” I hissed and he stumbled to his feet as he took off running.

            “Shiki.” A voice called and my head snapped to the side as I wondered who it could have been. What Ian was brave enough to call out to me? “Open the door.” It said. “Open the door Shiki.”

            “Trust me locked in there is safer then out here with me.” I mocked the Ian calling to me.

            “Trust me I’m not afraid of you. I don’t give a damn about your little purpose now open the fucking door.”

            “You think you can talk to me that way and get out. Whatever Ian you are I hope you rot.” I said and started walking away.

            “To bad Shiki now you don’t get my help.” He said and I paused for one moment thinking if there was a reason that I would ever need this Ian to help me. When no reason came to mind why I would need any Ian I kept walking. Evian was the name that the body mourned for and so he must have been the one that I killed. Too bad for Evian. The fun had only just begun.