CHAPTER 7:

This chapter is dedicated to lulubanana for commenting on my previous chapter.

I woken up when I felt that the world seems to shake. Earthquake! And I heard a loud thump.

Ouch. I groaned in pain while clutching my sides which unfortunately fell flat on the floor. I slowly opened my eyes and glared at the cause of the disturbance of my beauty sleep.

"Well rise and shine, Andy!" Amanda chuckled as I struggled to get up since my legs are a bit shaky.

"Shut up! You're so mean!" I tried to snap at her but failed miserably since my voice sounded like a voice of an old hog with a throat disease. That only made her laugh even more.

I just ignored her completely and help myself get up supporting my body by my own bed. I took small steps away from her and just headed to my bathroom. I immediately strip myself and turn on the shower taking my own time.

As I got out, I saw her sprawling on my bed like she owns it. I just rolled my eyes at her and turned away from her and proceeded to walked into my walk-in closet. I rummaged it to choose my outfit for today and finally I picked my simple and comfortable yet classy dress. I also grabbed my high-heeled sandals to match my dress. And as fast as I could I applied my make-up expertly.
When I'm done, Amanda beams at me in approval.

"You look great and.... happy." She commented while her brows furrowed at me at the last part of her sentence.

"I'm a morning person." I told her in a duh tone.
"You're glowing." She pointed out. I didn't bother replying on her and just grabbed my things and walked out the door. Of course not before snatching her car keys.

"Hey! Don't leave me. That's my car. " she shouted and run towards me although she's wearing her killer heels.

"I'm driving." I told her when she caught up with me.
"No. The last time I checked, you just got an accident yesterday and I don't want my baby to be handled and ruined by you." She told me flatly and snatched her keys.

"You're exaggerating."
Well, I really got an accident yesterday that's why I asked her for a ride. It's not my fault that it rained very hard. Well, maybe partly mine 'coz I'm driving so fast although I barely saw the road. Don't worry I hadn't kill someone.

When we were in the kitchen, I just grabbed an apple and immediately took a bite.

We drove to school in silence since I'm basically munching my food. When we finally arrived, as usual every students made a way for us in the hallway. I wanted to roll my eyes but decided against it. I can't blame them though, it's me whom we're talking about.

Wow Andy! Arrogant much? My subconscious mocked me but I didn't pay much attention to it.

Then out of nowhere the too familiar mob of brown hair caught my very own eyes. He looks the same as yesterday but I find him even cuter today. I don't even know why 'coz he dressed himself as usual.

I tear my gaze away from him when I felt Amanda nudge at me.
"What!" I raised my brows at her.
"Whom are you looking at?" Without thinking twice, I look back at where he's standing. And that's the time when our gazes met.

Dud. Dud. Dud.
What the ...
No freaking way! I don't know why my heart lept.
He stared back at me. His eyes were assessing me from head to toe. And as embarrassing as it is, heat crawled upon my cheeks.

Damn.
I was used to get that kind of look and I didn't even blush even a little. But why now?
Maybe I was just intrigued by his personality.

Yeah. Keep saying that. My subconscious told me sarcastically. And as usual, I ignored it.

I was back into reality when Amanda started to jabbed my side.

"Is that the guy from yesterday that you're having a dirty business with?" She asked me while pointing at him.

"Amy!?" I scolded her half yelling her nickname and I was kind of shrieked in horror at the last part of her statement catching too much attention more than before.
Dirty business? She didn't move on with that yet, did she?
I facepalm and groaned in frustration.

"We didn't do anything in there." I told her for the nth time.
"I don't believe you." Wow. And I call her my bestfriend.
"And why not?" I asked her desperately.
"Just a minute ago, you look like you wanted to devour him." She wiggled her brows at me teasingly making me blush even more.

"Am not." I denied with all my might with hand gesture to emphasize what I meant.
I'm expecting her to retort but instead she grinned at me.

"What?" I asked her confusely since it's not likely for her to just let go you off the hook like that.

"He's coming this way. Good luck. Bye." Before I could even processed what she just said, she stormed away.

My confusion was answered when I saw him walking towards me. His eyes not breaking with my own.

Oh my... what to do? My insides were panicking. He's not gonna approach me, right? He wouldn't dare do that in front of the school body. That's so unlikely of him to just approach someone as popular as me.

I've got no problem with that if not for my heart that's hammering inside my chest. I'm panicking! And as disgusting as it sounds, my palms are sweating! And on reflex I rub my hands on my dress that looks like I was smoothing the crinkles of it.

As I look up at him, I bit my lower lip involuntarily and without even realizing it my fingers shot up fixing my hair.

Way to go, Andy. You just made yourself look like stupid.