Prologue

"Hey, Troye! What's up? You said you had to tell me something?" Tyler asked as he walked up to Troye's locker. Troye and Tyler had become friends easily and quickly.

"Oh, hey, Ty. And yeah, I kind of did," he says, a nervous glint in his eye.

"Well go on with it then. We only have until the bell rings," Tyler said, chuckling a little.

"Okay," he says, taking a breath in. "So, I have a crush on a boy. I think his name is Connor?"

Tyler's smile dropped and his eyes widened.

"Wait, Connor Franta? As in, high school badass and player Connor Franta?!" He asked, and Troye nodded.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know. I don't know much about him. I just moved here a few weeks ago," he said, grabbing a few more books from his locker.

"Is it him?" Tyler asked, pointing to a boy. Troye looked over at the boy, getting lost in him for a moment. He was so fucking perfect.

"Troye?" Tyler said, waving a hand in front of his face. He snapped out of his trance.

"Oh, sorry," he said, shaking his head. "Yeah, that's him."

Tyler gave a short sigh. "I don't want to sound rude or anything so I'm just going to put it this way," he said, pausing for a second before continuing. "Be careful of him. Don't fall too in love and expect to get hurt. He plays literally everyone, guys and girls. He makes you fall in love and then suddenly leaves you like the thing between you two meant nothing to him. I've been a victim of one of his little games, so I should know. I was such a fool to date him," Tyler said, glancing at Connor, shaking his head, before turning back to Troye. "Just be careful if you do get into anything with him," Tyler warned, before the bell for first period went off.

Tyler's words never left Troye's mind. Although, he wasn't sure whether to take his advice or not...

A/N: Hello! So, this was the prologue to "Fools", one of my newer Tronnor fanfics. God I write too much Tronnor XD I SWEAR I'LL ATTEMPT TO UPDATE SOMEWHAT REGULARLY 😁😂