5.11. Horror and Confession

Start from the beginning

Is ghatiyan insaan k liye to mein bandook ki goli bhi zaya na karoon

"bringing me to place like this and then trying to head in my pants. You are no less then those dogs out there who drool on every girl they look at" I yelled, his eyes were boring into mine, anger evident in them.

"you know what Haya Qadir! You are being extremely ungrateful here" he stated apparently with a smile but deep down I could smell danger. "come on!" and before I could realize what was coming he grabbed my wrist and almost dragged me towards the dresser and kept me in place in front of the mirror.

"just look at yourself; a below average girl with no looks no attraction no charm and look at me, kia nai hea merey pass, paisa, shohrat, kamyabi, shakal, qismat per phir bhi mein ne tumhen chuna. Lerkiyon ki lambi Qatar honey k bawajood I chose you damn it!!!" his voice raising, I gulped down.

"and here you are instead of acknowledging you are vomiting shit in front of me. shuker karo k shadi ker ra hoon werna hea kia tumhary pas k koi moo lagae tumhen"

I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, wanted to cry but I knew this would make me even weaker in front of him.

"thanks for this date Mr. Jawad! I had great time" I snapped and walked past him when he grabbed my wrist once again and I winced in pain as he harshly pulled me towards him.

"Jawad! Let me go!" I tried to get my wrist out of his grip but his was too tight. Doesn't mater how hard I tried to push him back I failed, his face was inch away from mine. He disgusted me to the limits.

"you can not leave without my permission" he seethed through his teeth gritted and I felt my eyes pooling up in pain and blood blocked in my wrist where he grabbed me tightly.

"What do you think about yourself? You will insult me on my face and then walk away that easily, yeah? No.... not before we make it equal" he smirked and I felt my heart pounding hard inside.

"leave me" it wasn't a plea, I hated pleading in front of anyone.

"why don't you make me" he threatened me with that smug on his face and with that he roughly pushed me back, until I hit with the cold wall. I yelped in pain and disgust and....and fear.

"Jawad! Choro mujhey" I shouted, moving my face aside as his other hand reached up to the side of my face.

"kal ko hamari shadi honi hea tum tab bhi aesey he karo gi? Ch ch! Buri baat. I don't like being rejected and refused sweetheart"

His sweetheart sounded like kitty....and my hatred increased even more.

I wanted to smack his face. Nai Haya! Agar tum ne react kiya to is kamrey se bahir nikalna mushkil hea tumhara. Ye to janwar hea tumhen insan k jesey sochna hea.

I was still clutching my small handbag, in which I had what I terribly wanted at the moment. I only had to take it out and use it....use it well.

what if it is loaded and unlocked???? Oh my god!

"Come on be a good girl and don't ruin the moment" he smirked, my brain was constantly weaving up an excuse to get out of his grip and I could think nothing but to.....

"Jawad jane do mujhey I beg you" a tear escaped my eye.

"I don't want to hurt you but you don't understand you are mine Haya! Then why are you behaving so distant? It hurts" he looked like a total psychopath and I gulped down.

"the more you will cooperate the lesser it will hurt sweetheart!" he leaned closer to my face when I slowly shut my eyes and then opened them back, going all loose in his grip I felt like fainting....