Protected Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"No, she has a room here, did you see it? I assume you did."

"No?" I gave him a confused look because I really didn't know what he was talking about.

"Come on I'll show you." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of his room down the hall to the door where I'd gone this morning.

"Wait, this is her room? I went here earlier."

"Really? Do you like it? She likes red alot its her favorite color."  

"Nice. But why are there porno movies in there?"

"Probably on of her boyfriends left the or something." He put his hands in his  pocket , looked down to hide his blush. They were his!

"They're your's!" I said smiling and pointing at him.

"So what haven't you ever watched the stuff!" Haha he was seriously getting mad at me for that? WOW! 

"Sweetheart, I am the porn. Haven't you heard? I have sex for a living." I smiled turned around and went to walk down the stair shaking my ass for him. I could feel his eyes on me. Bingo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was downstairs watching Chelsea Lately when Marcus came down. He came down from the last step and I glanced up and saw that he was only wearing jeans! I followed him with my eyes and bit my bottom lip. He broke my gaze by breaking the silence.

"Did you eat anything yet?" Just as he said that the door bell rang he left the kitchen to go answer the door. The I heard a scream.

"AHHHHHH!!! Hey big brother!" She screamed. Really?! Did she have to scream that loud? I heard his footsteps entering the living room. He stood right in front of the T.V. holding her hand.

"Anna this is my little sister Fransisca. Fransisca this is Anna." She was really pretty, she had long wavy dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, her teeth were whiter than mine, she was a little shorter than me, and she was wearing a red sun dress with red stilettos.

"Hi Fransisca." she smiled and held out her hand so I could shake it. I just stared at it and her smile fell and she lowered her arm.

"So are you my brothers girlfriend or something?" She asked with a small grin.

"No, actually he is my parole officer, I'm a prostitute." I said with a huge smile.

"Oh, ok well um Marcus c-can I talk to you for a second?" She looked confused at least I didn't lie and say I was a perfect angel. Hahahaha I really thought I could think that with a straight face. They started talking in the kitchen. Really like seriously? I'm right here.

"Marcus what were thinking having a prostitute living in our home?"

"Look my boss told me too I didn't  have a choice or I wouldn't have even brought her here."

"if anything shows up missing and she is gone I swear I will kill you!" She said pointing a finger at him.

"You know I can hear you right? Like I'm right here." She gave me a bitchy look. Oh testy.

"Whatever. And Marcus put a shirt on there is a whore in the house member?" He leaned in and kissed her forhead.

"Yeah I love you too sis." She left the kitchen and came in the living room to get her stuff and glared at me.

"Boo bitch!" I said giving her a 'whatcha think you lookin at?' look.

 "Slut." She muttered under her breathe. She left the room and I looked up to Marcus.

"Well, what are you gonna do? People talk." I smiled, and went back to watching T.V.

''look,"  he said walking to the couch, he sat down and put his arm around me, "She is going to be here for a week, Please be nice." giving me the puppy dog look pouting his lip. He looked sexy, I wonder how good of a good kisser he is?

"Fine.  I'll try." I said throwing my hands in the air giving up.

"Thank you."

"Mhm. By the way, how old are you?"

"22, why?"

"Just curious. I mean I'm living with you right? I think I have the right to know." I gave him my innocent smile. You the ones you find that are so hard to resist, yep thats the one.

==========================================================================

Sorry its so short I really didnt have that much to right but I hope you still like it.

Comment.

Rate.

Vote.

Fan.

Eat oatmeal with sugar. It tastes good.