With Pleasure

You try to stay calm as Chris slides even closer to you. You try and focus your attention on your laptop but you can see from the corner of your eye that sexy smirk that makes you tense. God he was so fucking sexy.

"So" he spoke close to your ear "hows the paper coming" he comes closer and lightly kisses your ear. You start to tremble and all you can muster is "Fine" he could feel the struggle and his grin grows. putting his arm around you and starts kissing your neck. Feeling oh his warm breath on your skin.

"Good." he replied "Than you wouldn't mind taking a break" he kissed your shoulder. 

Your breathing starts to get uneven as you try to say "Chris please I need to focus" 

He sighs and complies with your demand but that sneaky bastard knows how to get under your skin. He lie back on the couch getting you between his legs and he lies you down against him putting your head resting on his shoulder.  .

His arms slither around your waist. his hot breath on your neck "Comfy?"

You can hear that grin forming on his face as all you can do nod. You can feel his thumb stroking the your stomach as he kisses your hair. 

Okay (Y/N) just write something and maybe you will start focusing on your paper

You write a page and a half. feeling a bit calmer. 

see (Y/N) keep going

Everything was going good at this rate you should be done the paper in a few hours, but disaster strikes. Chris starts playing Wasp on his phone. FUCK. Chris's warm hands roam your body as you find it hard to concentrate. He takes one hand under your black mini skirt and places it places it between your thighs, his thumb stroking you right inner thighs.

"January is the color of her skin. February are her lips so inviting" he sings softly in your ear.

That was the last straw. You close your laptop and turn to face Chris.

"Chris" eyes full of hunger and desire

"Yes?" 

"Fuck me"  

Chris smiles with a devilish look on his face whispering "With pleasure"