HMFF5-Zero Privacy

Chapter 5....Zero Privacy

So I've been living at Dawson's for about a month now, and you know what I've come to find out?

Zero Privacy.

It's like I'm on the job twenty-four hours out of a day. It unnerves me. My muscles are so tensed I feel twisted up tighter than a cork screw. That's why I decided to take a nice, long, hot shower to drive away the tension. The hot water felt amazing against my skin. I wanted to just stay in the shower forever, letting the water wash away all of my worries. As I washed my hair I started to hum, slowly relaxing.

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars," I sang. Now I wasn't the best singer, but I wasn't bad either. I won a few karaoke contests at the local bar in college.

"You're a Bublé fan?"

I jumped when I heard a very familiar male voice that had grown to annoy me. Why the hell was he in the bathroom with me? He obviously knew I was in the shower.

Did I mention I was a Klutz?

"Do you even know the definition of privacy? I asked covering myself the best way I could. He had glass doors on the shower instead of a curtain. At first I had found the doors made the shower look luxurious, now I just found them irritating.

"Not really," he said as he sat down. Yes he sat down on the toilet like he wasn't leaving. Like he just came in the bathroom to chat.

"What do you think you're doing?" I snapped.

"Oh I'm just enjoying the show," he teased smirking.

"Get out!" I yelled and in the middle of my temper-tantrum I slipped on the soap.

So here I am in a towel letting Dawson exam the gash on my knee. I hurt really bad. I tried to blow on it but it just made it worse.

"Don't touch it!" I hissed slapping his hand away from my knee. It felt like my knee was on fire. The more I looked at it the hotter the fire got.

"I'm not going to touch it I'm just looking at it," he sighed. "Stop fidgeting, will you."

"But it really hurts!" I whined. Yes I am acting like one of my second graders, and I really don't care. You know why, cause I'm in pain that's why. There was blood oozing out of my knee. I also get very light headed at the sight of blood.

"Oh my goodness you're such a baby," he teased. "As much as I'd hate to say it, get dressed, I'm going to have to drive you to the hospital to stitch your knee up."

"Oh heck no!" I cried. "I don't do stitches!"

"You have two seconds to put on some clothes, before I throw your butt over my shoulder and take you the way you are," he barked. I knew right then and there he was serious.

Shit. It was kinda hot.

Let me set the record straight I am a scaredy cat when it comes to needles, shots, and stitches. I'm such a scaredy cat that Dawson had to give me a shot so he could stitch up my knee. The shot made me feel really weird, but I no longer felt the pain in my knee. I really only felt pressure as I watched him stitch me up. I was amazed at how neat his stitches were.

By the time we were driving back to his place the drugs had really kicked in. I had the window rolled down letting the wind fit my face. It felt amazing. I almost fell out and that's when Dawson pulled me back into the car.

I looked over at Dawson and he looked so sexy. His hair was kinda disheveled, and wild looking. Kinda like he had just had really intense sex, or a really hot make out session. "Did you know I've never had the sex before?" I squeaked putting my hand on his thigh. "I've heard it hurts like hell the first time, but then it's very rewarding." I looked at Dawson and he had the strangest look on his face. Did I just say that out loud?