He texted back!

You go into immediate shock mode and almost die. You check your phone and you guys had a conversation...

Jacob: Hey is this Brooke?
You: Yeah it's me, so what's up?
Jacob: Nothing much, I wanted to text you and ask if you'll come to my little gathering of friends, I'll even introduce you.

*You hesitate at first and think that since no ones knows you no one would accept you, but on the other side YOUR ALMOST DIEING*

You: But I don't know anyone do it would be awkward for me to be between you and your friends 😕
Jacob: Come on, I really want to get to know you.

*Fireworks are in your stomach. THE Jacob Sartorius wants to get to know you. AH HELL YEAH YOUR GOING*

You: Ok I'll come, but only cause you begged 😑
Jacob: Hey I didn't beg
You: Ok you believe what you want to 😉 but I gotta go so bye.
Jacob: Bye beautiful.

***

That's it. Your life is officially perfect, so you call up your best friend Bethany and tell her all about it. After that you hang up, you decide to go to bed and can't stop dreaming about Jacob, and how perfect everything will be. But then again your jealous by other bitches surrounding him. But ignore it and go to sleep.
     You wake up early cause it's Saturday , and it's weird how the first day of school was a Friday. You check your phone and keep reading your texts with Jacob and still don't believe it. So you jump in the shower and listen to "Confident" by Demi Lovato. After the shower you decide to wear, a white yarn crop top, light color skinny jeans and white converses [ just like in the photo above ] You though to yourself, "If Jacob doesn't like this outfit I don't know what he'll like. " You put your hair into a high ponytail and threw on some NUDE makeup.
While leaving the house, you just noticed that it was only 10:00 a.m and texted him if you can come an hour later instead, even though it's at 12:00 p.m. He responded of course. So you just sit and listen to "Trumpets" by Jason Derulo and dance to yourself. Yes for an hour, cause you have nothing else to do.
***
It's 11:30." Shit" you whisper to yourself and run out the door, your alone so you lock the door. You continue running to Jacobs house and you found out his was around the corner! You knock and he opens the door with a towel wrapped around his waist and drying his hair with another. You laugh, " Sorry I came at the wrong time." He smiled his cute smile and said, "No, it's fine you can stay I'll go get dressed up." He brings you to his living room. He goes upstairs to dress and comes back in the cutest clothes ever, like ones in his musically. Oh shit, you sound like a stalker. "Hey, you look good." OMG did I just say that. "Not as good as you cutie." You start blushing and he smiles.

*DING DONG*
Great. Now you're doing good, and everyone has to come?! Oh well... it broke the awkward silence so... "I'll go get that." Jacob said.

Hey guys it's your author! This was a long chapter but I hope you liked it, TBH I enjoy writing these! BTW next chapter might be to mature for some people, just a warning.