Chapter 1

• Ashlynn's POV •
Living in an adoption home for nearly 4 years has been a struggle. I just wait for someone to take me away from this forced cage and into what life really is, exploring and family.

I've always wanted to explore the outdoors and nature, along with take dance classes and swim, but we don't get the opportunity. We sit in our assigned rooms, hoping and waiting for the person wanting to adopt us.

I have few friends here at the adoption home. There are 3 kids per room. I am assigned with Emma and Rosie, who are my only friends. They are both 4, while I am 3 but soon to be 4. We talk all day and make group drawings, and that's as good as it gets.

• Nick's POV •
"Group meeting in the family room everyone!" I shouted upstairs. Soon enough, all of the guys came down the stairs and settled into the family room with me.

"What's up?" Timmy asked me.

"Well, I've been thinking a lot lately about our house. Yes, we have each other and tons of activities, but I feel like we need something to really brighten the environment of our home, you know?" I asked, as all of the guys nodded.

"So where exactly are you going with this?" Zach asked me.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could adopt a kid. I think that not only it would make our house very fun and bright, but it would be great bonding for us since we would all help out. What do you guys think?" I asked everyone, hoping they would agree.

"I think that's actually a really good idea. One problem, though: Who would be the legal guardian of the child?" Edwin asked.

"It would have to be me or Rudan. I would like to do it if you don't mind, Rudan." I said.

"That's fine by me. When are we gonna get this kid?" He asked.

"Who says we can't go now? I mean, we already have the spare room, and I sorta kinda already planned this out and got the furniture." I said, everyone agreeing to go now.

"Let's go get this 5quad child!" Edwin yelled. We all ran outside and into the shared car, which was a Dark Grey SUV. Timmy was driving, Rudan in the passenger seat, Edwin and I in the two captain seats, and Zach in the very back. We then headed off to adopt a child.

• Ashlynn's POV •
There are now 2 weeks until my birthday. My only birthday wish was to be adopted, but I don't see that happening in the near future. I was laying in bed, half asleep, until I heard a knock on the front door. I  looked at Rosie and Emma to see if they were awake, which they weren't.

I walked over to both of their beds to wake them up, softly shaking them so we could see who was downstairs.

"Psst, guys! Someone is here!" I said. They both shot up from their sleep as we went near the stairs to catch a glimpse of who was here.

There were 5 boys here who looked like they were teenagers. They looked nice and put together.

"Let's see if we can hear anything they're saying!" I said to Emma and Rosie. We then began eavesdropping on the adoption center owner, Mrs. Parks, and the 5 boys downstairs.

• Edwin's POV •
We arrived at the adoption home, ready to adopt a child. On the way here, we discussed the age and everything with Nick's approval, since he'd be the father. We decided on a 3-5 year old girl, with no hair or eye color preferences. Any would work.

We walked into the medium-large home and were greeted by a nice woman.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Parks, come on in!" She said happily. We all followed her inside and sat down on a comfortable leather couch around a glass coffee table.

"So, what brings you 5 here?" She asked us.

"We were interested in adopting a child." Nick spoke up.

"Okay, and what gender and age?" Mrs. Parks asked.

"A girl, 3-5 years old." Nick answered.

"And this was well thought out, and you boys are ready to take on the responsibility of a child?" She asked. We all nodded.

"Okay, I can take all of you upstairs to my 3-5 year old girls. Right this way." Mrs. Parks said, leading us up the steps.

She showed us into a room with 3 little girls, one with curly brunette hair, one with wavy chocolate brown hair, and one with straight blonde hair. All of them were 4, except the blonde was 3 but almost 4.

"You boys can stand in the hall if you'd like to discuss." She said. We all walked into the hallway and started talking.

"Something about the blonde caught my eyes, I feel like she has that inner spark that we are looking for." I said. Everyone else agreed, even Nick. We walked back in and told Mrs. Parks who we decided on.

"That's a wonderful choice! Come over here!" She said, motioning to the girl.

"This is Ashlynn, and she is 3 going on 4 in about 2 weeks. I'm sure she'll tell you about herself back at your home. Whoever the father will be can come downstairs with me to fill out paperwork, and the rest of you can help Ashlynn pack." Mrs. Parks stated.

Nick followed her downstairs to fill out the paperwork to adopt Ashlynn. Timmy, Rudan, Zach, and I all helped Ashlynn pack her clothes and stuffed animal.

She was like a little jelly bean-what a coincidence, Nick Bean, jelly bean. She had gorgeous blonde hair that was long and straight, and light crystal blue eyes. We didn't know much about her personality yet.

Ashlynn was wearing little mint pants with a white long sleeved shirt, and mint uggs. Her hair was down and straight. (picture at beginning of chapter)

She had a small mint colored roller suitcase that she put her few pairs of clothing and shoes in. She took her stuffed animal, which appeared to be a light blue alpaca, and held it under her arm.

"Can one of you please bring my suitcase down for me?" She asked kindly.

"Sure!" I said, taking her suitcase for her. She was very cute and seemed excited to be getting adopted. I knew that we were definitely excited to be adopting her.

----------
Heyyy!
So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book! I'm excited to write more of it! Let me know if you have any suggestions for this book! :)