7: Feelings

You watched from your bedroom window as Dave walked off to his house. You smiled and sat down on your bed. He wasn't at all that bad.

In fact, he's more than that.. Just a little bit.

His smile, humour and interest in music had you smiling throughout the whole walk. It even had you smiling now as you thought about it.

You felt something.. For him.

But just a little bit.

You couldn't wait to see him tomorrow.

*timeskip to the next morning*

You looked in the mirror. You had a little rush of regret as you remembered what happened yesterday. Only the first day of school and you had assumed so much about him.. Man, you were guilty.

You fixed your eyeliner and tied your hair up into a rather neat ponytail.

"(First name)! Someone's here for you!"

That was your mum. You laughed. She was probably refering 'someone' to 'breakfast'.

You rushed down, expecting to see scrambled eggs but instead, something better.

Strider. Dave Strider.

He was smiling at your presence.

"Wanna walk to school?"

All of a sudden, your tiredness had faded off completely and you had this contained excitement to walk to school.

You looked at your mum. Go for it, she mouthed to you.

You looked at Dave, and smiled. "Sure."

*timeskip to a few minutes away from school*

You were laughing as you listened to his sick beats. He was talking about how sick they were, and you were just laughing. You had to admit though, he had skillz.

Suddenly, a bell ringing was heard from afar.

You both looked at each other.

"Crap, we're late!" you exclaimed as you both started running off to school hurriedly.

Luckily, you managed to get to school right when the second bell rang. By then, you guys were at your locker, sweating. And tired.

And laughing, at how you both got so caught up in his sick beats and being late for school.

"Anyways, gotta get to class. Rose's mum is gonna kill us," he chuckled.

"Wait," you said. "Rose's mum?"

"Yeah, Ms. Lalonde's her mum, you idiot," he laughed.

"Excuse me, look who's talking!" you said sarcastically.

He gave you a sarcastic look of shock, and you both laughed again as you both walked peacefully down the empty hallway to your class.

This boy.

You felt more of that special feeling for him.