Chapter 3

When Sans woke up the next morning, Frisk was gone. He frowned, looking around the room. Still no sign of the human. He rose out of bed, walking into the kitchen in his white t-shirt, his shorts, and his slippers. The skeleton let out a sigh of relief as he seen the female standing at the stove, cooking up scrambled eggs,bacon, and hash browns. 

 Frisk glanced at Sans, smiling as he made his way over, hugging her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder. A faint blush crossed her face as she turned off the stove, looking at the skeleton. "Well looks like you had a good sleep, Mr. Affection." she teases, kissing his skull. "I made breakfast, do you want some?  I promise Papyrus didn't help." she joked, making a few plates.

Sans sighed happily, moving from around her. "Yeah, that would be nice." he said softly, still not having fully woken up. "I bet you're just as good as cooking as you are at making a skeleton like me happy." he added on purpose, watching the human's face grow red. He snickered, going and sitting at the dining table. He watched Frisk's hips as she walked around the kitchen, chuckling, a small blue spark going off in his eye sockets. "You're really beautiful, you know that?" he said in a soft tone, watching Frisk's reaction, though before he could, he heard Papyrus from behind him gasp.

"SANS! Were you just..flirting with a human?" he asked, obviously shocked, though he gave a small, devilish grin. "I didn't know you felt THAT strongly about Frisk!" he roared as Frisk threw her hands over her face. "Papyrus, Shut up!" she huffs, peeking through her hands at Sans. "Sans, are you okay?" she asked, going over as the skeleton sat there, his back upright instead of his usual slouch, a blue hue shining off of his cheeks.

"H-huh? Yeah! I-I'm good." he mumbles softly, rubbing his skull. "Don't worry about me, kid.." he said with a sigh, watching his taller brother place his hands on his hips. "Sans! Why not just ask the human on a date? I know it will never be me, but she could settle for second best!" he stated proudly, looking between the two. "I mean,the human obviously loves you, and you love the human, so do whatever you do when you date a human!"

Frisk gulps, shooting a glare at Papyrus, her face  shining seven different shades of red. "Papyrus, eat your breakfast and keep your mouth shut!" she yells in a nervous tone. "God, you can be the worst sometimes.."

Papyrus grinned, sitting next to Sans at the table. "Then I shall be the best at being the worst!" he declared, slamming his fist down onto the table, causing some food to go up into Sans' face. Frisk frowns, rushing over as she tilts Sans' head up, wiping off some of the food gently, licking her finger as she rubs at a grease mark. She looks into Sans' pupils, gulping quietly as she hesitated for a moment, knowing Papyrus was watching them. She leaned in a bit, kissing his skull as she cupped his face gently. "All better." she smiles, heading to her seat, watching Papyrus bounce around. 

"Oh goodie! I KNEW that you  two had a thing for each other!" Papyrus squealed, looking between them. "I'll just uh.." his face got uneasy as he took his breakfast to his room,closing the door with a loud "Nyeh heh heh!"

Frisk looked at Sans awkwardly, a small smile on her face. "So.." she says slowly, rubbing the back of her neck, watching Sans. The skeleton hesitated, leaning forward. "Would you uh, maybe wanna go on a date later? I hear Grillby has a new location.." he says softly, waiting for Frisk's answer. "You don't have to if you don't want to, really I mean, just thought it would be a nice id-" he was cut off as Frisk put a finger to his face, shushing him. "Yes, Sans. I'll go on a date with you.." she laughs, winking at him. "Be prepared, it's a bit more..fancy~" 

Sans sighs in relief, nodding slowly to her. "Alright. I'll take you when you get done with your homework today?" he asks, tilting his head. Frisk returned the nod, grinning. "Sure thing. I'll have to find an outfit, anyway.." she yawns, grabbing her bookbag. "I'll see you later, Sansy!" she cheers, kissing his head before running out of the house quickly, bouncing beside her friend, Monster Kid. 

                                                                                 >> After School << 

Frisk walked in from school, smiling as she hurried to her room, going through her clothes. She decided on a light blue, slightly lacy dress, that fit her shape slightly, but not too much that she would be called 'indecent.' She pushed her hair back as she put in some pearl earrings Sans had bought her for her birthday a month prior. Frisk was ready when her hair was  brushed out, pale pink lipstick on her lips. She headed out, seeing Sans waiting there in a black dress shirt and a tie, still having his black shorts and slippers on.  "Holy crap, Frisk.." he chuckles, rubbing his arm. "You look amazing.." he says, staring at her.

Frisk blushes, pushing some hair behind her ear. "Thanks, so do you.." she chuckles, going and taking his hand, intertwining their fingers. "Shall we go, then?" she asks softly,quickly being pulled out of the house with a tug from Sans. Frisk chuckled softly, following him out. 

Sans smiled nervously, walking into Grillby's, which was slightly more fancy than before. A few monsters they were familiar with looked over, smiling. One of them being Asriel, who was finally able to be released from the underground. "Well, doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous!" he chuckles, looking her over. "Did you come to show her off?" he asked, looking at themm.

Sans grunted, getting slightly angry as he pulled Frisk close. "Actually, she's on a date with me. So I suggest you stop flirting with MY girl." he hissed, keeping his eyes on Asriel.  He slid his arm around Frisk's waist, his grip tightening. 

Frisk blushed heavily, looking at Sans. "Sans, hey.." she sighs, kissing his cheek, leaving a faint lipstick mark. "It's okay, I'm yours and you don't have to worry about a single thing, bone head.." she mumbles, leading him to a booth as she sat with him, holding his hand. 

Sans let out a long sigh, ordering for them when their waiter came. Sans watched as Asriel made eyes at Frisk every once and a while, though he tried to control his anger. "So, Frisk.." he gulps, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb. "Are you cold?" he asks, seeing as she was right under the air vent. 

The human smiled, nodding slowly as she was wrapped in Sans' usual blue jacket,covering the chest she had developed. That would prevent Asriel from staring. "Anyway, I guess I should start calling you my girlfriend now, right?" he sighs, looking at her. 

Frisk nodded, frowning slightly. "I mean, well..You don't have to if you don't want to..I understand it would be weird dating a human.." she said sadly, hearing a chuckle coming from Sans. "Yeah, it would be..But I mean, you're worth it.." he whispers, moving closer to her. 

Frisk gulps, nodding as she leaned into him, talking to him until their food came. One ketchup drenched burger for Sans, and a salad drenched in Ranch dressing for Frisk.