All Written By HoangHuynh5

Written purely by HoangHuynh5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 1

4 years after the Kyuubi attack

"Get out of here Demon!"

"You're the reason why many people died that night!"

"Just die already!"

Anything the 4 year old Naruto heard was unkind. He hated it, that they would just call him "Demon" or just tell him to die. It wasn't his fault that his dad, Minato Namizakie sealed it (Kyuubi) inside him. Yes, he knows about the 4th Hokage because Naruto was smart, even smarter than most of the Nara clan and could see the resemblance. And met Kyuubi when he was 3 when the villagers chased him blaming him for the their family's, sons, daughters, wives, and husbands being dead. And got knocked out of conciseness by the beating they were giving him when they caught him.

Flashback

Naruto's POV

"This is what you deserve for taking my only son you demon!" yelled an old man while he punched me repeatedly.

'But, I don't understand, I haven't killed anyone' I thought 'And I understand a lot of things, but this I don't get. I'm still a 3 year old and I don't remember killing anyone, but they always say that'

Then a old lady toke out a kunai and cut the word monster on my chest, then everyone was carving words like demon, murder, demonic and other stuff, but after they were done a drunk man pored the rest of the alcohol he was drinking on the scars they gave me than everything went black and I lost consciousness.

Then I appeared as what seemed as a sewer when I heard a growl and I walk in what seemed to be a jail "Who are you?!" I asked.

"I am the Kyuubi or as you call the 9 tailed fox you insolent child!!" It yelled.

"The Kyuubi the one who attacked the village 3 years ago (remember this is a flashback) why are you here and where is here?" I asked.

"In your mind you insolent child, your 4th sealed me inside you"

"So my father sealed you inside me, that explains why the villagers hate me because they think I'm you."

"That is right, I guess I can't call you insolent if you figured it out so fast huh"

"What is your name?"

"My name, hahahahahah"

"What's so funny?"

"Sorry its just your the first human who has asked me my name it's Kurama kid."

"Really!!!" Then I started fading "What's happening?"

"Your just regaining consciousness."

"Oh, okay, bye Kurama"

Flashback Over

4 year old Naruto's POV

I was heading home full from ichraku's ramen when I heard someone yell "Hey you" I turned around and see a leaf nin with a kunai in hand about to attack I close my eyes and wait for the pain to happen, but it never came instead I heard a voice it said "What do you think your doing to this child" I then opened my eyes and saw a anbu "He is not a child, he is a demon. And you should actually be helping me" "It's sad you people can't tell a child from a demon. You have now attempted murder therefore your punishment is death" "Your are gonna kill a innocent civilian" "Your not innocent because you just tried to kill him" pointing at me then he did Goukakyuu no jutsu: Grand fireball jutsu. And killed the man, he then turned to me and asked "Are you hurt?" "You don't hate me?" I asked "Why would I hate a child like you?" he then disappeared after he was gone I ran to the forest and tried to do the ninjutsu and succeeded, but it was smaller then his probably because of our size difference, but after finishing I felt a presence, but wasn't sure, so I went home.