GoodBye

Katie's pov

After the concert and of course after the meet and greet we sit down backstage and it was quite

" guys .." I started . All the eyes came to me .

" I'm going to miss you guys all .. El you are such a great person and such a great girlfriend to Louis" she came up to me and hugged me tight .

" sam .. I've known you shortly but I'm hoping you and Niall hit it off " I said laughing .. She came to me a hugged me.

" boys .. Oh my .. " I laughed and continued " you brought me into the family like I belonged and I would like to thank you for that " I said about to cry .

The boys stood me up and hugged me . I gave a hug to every individual and I gave a huge hug to harry and started to cry hard .

" we'll see you soon Katie " Louis said. Giving me another hug and kissing me on the cheek .

I smiled and started to get my things .

" I'll walk you to the tour bus " harry said .

" wait Katie ! " Niall said as he tried to look for something .

" here " he said giving me a box

" what is it . " I asked

" a gift . Please don't open it till you get back to California "

I hugged Niall tight " sorry " I whispered .

" I'm sorry to " he said kissing my forehead .

I smiled and waved .

" bye guys ! " I said .

Harry walked behind me and held my hand . We got to the tour bus and got my suit case . I put the gift from Niall into the suit case and closed it up .

I let out a big sigh and walked out with harry .

" the driver is here " he said .

" you know harry you don't have to come " I said putting my hand on his chest .

" I need to " he said .

We got in the car and it seemed like if I was leaving them forever I looked out the window it seemed like such a short ride . We got out of the airplane and the man gave me my suit case .

Harry held my hand and we walked in . He walked me as far as he could take me .

I set my suit case down .

" I love you " I said looking up to his green eyes .

" I love you too " he said about to cry .

We hugged tight and gave me a big kiss and hugged me again . On the second hug we were both crying .

" text me call me okay " I said letting go and wiping my tears . I started to wipe Harry's tears away

The fact that paparazzi were taking pictures I didn't care as long as harry was there .

I gave him one last kiss and goodbye and started to board on .

I waved goodbye .

_____________________

LAST CHAPTER

Guys this actually made me cry !!

I'm thinking into making a sequel ?

Comment if I should <3 I love you guys all <3

#Karry ❤

Kik - gonzalez_707

Instagram - lovinthatirishswag

-lovinthatirishswag xx