I found myself playing with the short hairs on the nape of his neck. He needed a cut badly and if he kept ignoring me, he sure as hell was gone get cut.

"Baby," I mumbled, putting my leg over his.

I couldn't wait to have this kid cause I felt fat and disgusting and Kelly's uninterested in sex with me since my stomachs big. It was fine until I hit eight months, but now... it's a no from me dawg.

"Yeah?" he asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"You know we have to wait six weeks to have sex after I have the baby."

He formed a gun with his hand and pretended to shoot himself, making me laugh.

"It's been over a month and you're being civil, but a little quiet." my fingers moved up and tangled their way in his hair. "You still mad about the Kenan bull?"

He rolled his eyes letting out a sigh, and I scooted closer making him lean on his elbow right next to me.

"The fact that you didn't confirm nor deny it was what got on my nerves, but I see why you felt it didn't have to be explained." he looked up at me. "But you know, if you asked me if I still loved Brittani and I ain't answer, all hell would break loose."

I laughed as his hand graced my stomach and I immediately felt kicks where his hand laid.

"Ay big man," he smiled.

"You are so confident that it's a boy." I giggled as he planted a kiss on my belly.

He looked back up to me and I kissed him.

"So either Kade, Kaleb, or Kavon," he looked at my morphing stomach.

"Kavon's a little ghetto," I giggled. "But those or Kali, Kamiya, or Karma for a girl. We could have this figured out but someone wanted it to be a surprise."

"Sorry I ain't as impatient as you." he chuckled. "Is there anything you want or need though?" he asked.

"I got everything I need." I shrugged. "I kinda want to redo the room in different shades of brown and gold with a cute chandelier or something, and I want a puppy when this one gets three or four." I put my hand on my stomach, getting no feedback in return.

"Done," he mumbled.

I heard a ding, indicating a message and it was on his phone as I read Melena's text on the screen.

"Don't start." he mumbled, replying.

"I don't like her," I laughed even though I was serious. "That hoe is gone be the death of us cause..." I shook my head not knowing why I felt so strongly bout that one female.

"Don't say that,"

"Let her try it. I will Kung Pow that bitch's chicken."

"Chill," he laughed.

His phone vibrated from a call with an unsaved number and he pressed the decline, but they called right back.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Iono," he shrugged, sliding the green button across the screen.

"Hello?" he asked.

The person talked for a minute and he got up from the bed, standing at the foot.

"No... Wrong number." he hung up.

"Who was it?" I asked, looking at his appalled face.

"No-nothing. You wanna get ready for the party?" he asked.

I grimaced at his obvious lie and got out of bed, walking into the ice cold bathroom.

I took off the remainder of my clothes, tossing them into a hamper and turned on the shower waiting for it to warm.

I leaned my hip against my sink's counter before feeling a weird pop and a gush trickle down between my legs.

"Kelly!" I yelled and he came to the doorway.

"Aw daamn." he stomped his foot.

"You look great," Kelly complimented and I squinted at him.

Granite, I did my makeup before coming into here, it had been seventeen long hours before I brung life into this world, so my face was probably all oil.

"You okay?" Kelly's mom, Tonya asked me.

"I'm fine, just a little mad that this baby was a week and a half early and still had to have Kelly's big head. But I'm good."

"Girlll, that head ain't no joke. I was in labor with Kelly for twenty two hours," she laughed and I did too.

"It ain't that funny," he mugged both of us.

"But I need you two to promise me something," Tonya stated and we looked at her. "Marriage will get rough, and I don't care how hard it is, you'll work through it."

"We gone be good," Kelly said confidently and I giggled.

"I mean it you two. It's a forever thing." she scolded.

"We promise," we mumbled simultaneously.

"We're backk," the nurse sung, pushing the cart that held my baby in it.

Kelly got excited, going over and picking up his 'little ace'.

"Kelly stop playing. You're supposed to share," I pouted, watching him plant kisses all over the baby's face.

"Hush big baby," he gently gave me my 6 pound, 4 ounce daughter.

"Hey Karma," I cooed, feeling my heart soar as she smiled.

"We got this." Kelly sat on the side of me, staring at her in amazement too.

I couldn't believe I was married to Kelly, let alone had a beautiful daughter with him.

"Forever thing?" I asked, teasing my eyes from Karma's midnight blue orbs, that made her look just like Kelly when he was a baby.

"Forever thing," he assured, kissing my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now comes the drama ☕️ lmao. The sequel: Been That Way is out now.

I hope you guys enjoyed the final chapter and have a Merry Christmas ❤️🎄🎅🏽