Chapter 1 ※ (Y/N)

Song: Human by Christina Perri

One of my favourite songs of all time. Play it before you start reading. It'll be good.

Any other songs suggestions just comment and I'll go listen!

ENJOY!!!

************************************

Chapter 1: Why?!

The sun shone through the curtains as I squinted my eyes at the sudden brightness. I rolled over the bed only to find that my beloved Levi, was gone. I dragged myself out of bed and clad on a lacey tank top and a partially torn jeans. Excitedly, I curled the ends of my hair and put some light makeup like he liked on me. Admiring the diamond ring on my finger, I skipped out of the room to find him, probably in his office.

Levi and I are Humanity's Strongest. We have been dating for nearly three years and our relationship was thicker than blood. Both of us agreed on making the marriage official when the wall was taken down and the titans no longer roamed the land. We have never once left each other not the battlefield unless needed to in desperate situations. It was three weeks ago when he proposed to me on my birthday and our anniversary. The wedding is going to take place one week from now.

Oh, I can't wait!

I continued to walk to Levi's office, wondering what surprise he had in store for me like every other time. To my surprise, moans echoed throughout the room as I neared it.

"Petra... Shit... Not so loud or we'll be heard... "

"Let them hear... Oh.. Levi... "

No, it can't be...! He wouldn't do something like that behind my back...right? And Petra...she's my best friend, she knows that I love Levi with all my heart. She wouldn't do this to me...would she?

I peeped through the keyhole only to find that the noises confirmed my suspicion. Tears threatened to run down my face. Usually, I would hold them back, not wanting anyone to see but since no one cares anymore, I let my tears free. My heart shattered into millions pieces from the betrayal of both my lover and best friend, carried away by the wind. I ran to my room and scribbled words on a couple of papers before slotting all of them into letters and writing my comrades and cadets names on them. All the while tears still running down my cheeks. I then strapped on my 3DMG and packed some clothes and six gas tanks. Flying down from the window in my room to avoid questions and suspicions from others, I hoped onto my horse, Snow, and rode towards the edge of Wall Rose. There, I alighted my horse as I shifted the heavy boulder away from the small human sized hole and threw my things to the other side of the wall and squeezed through the hole, leaving my horse behind. I closed the hole back and surveyed the area they once called Wall Maria.

Welcome...to the Black Zone.