Chapter 32

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

========

After French and Special Abilities, I joined Simon for Supernatural Basics. In French, I’d noticed a lot of the students were ill-tempered. Even my teacher, Mrs. Gerard, wasn’t her usual easy-going self. She’d been late, as usual, but this time, she’d come rushing in with her hair all over the place and an annoyed expression on her face. She’d snapped at everyone without good reason, and I’d gotten a lecture because I’d asked a question she found useless. I’d noticed that the students with moods to match Mrs. Gerard’s were all werewolves like her.

I explained what I’d noticed to Simon while we waited for Mrs. Hall to start the lesson.

“So, basically, you’re saying the werewolves are moody today?” Simon concluded with an amused smile.

“Yeah, I guess,” I agreed. “Eve was being really weird at breakfast, and so were other weres.”

Simon laughed then, his eyes sparkling just as brightly as his purple glow. “Well, that’s not really surprising, now is it?”

I frowned. “What do you mean not surprising? Eve’s the sweetest girl I know!”

“Yeah, but it’s their time of the month.”

I just stared at him for a moment, not getting it. Then I frowned – so they actually had been talking about Eve having her period this morning... “Wait...” I said. “What do you mean their time? You can’t possible mean... it’s the time of month for all of them at once?”

“Of course,” Simon confirmed. “That’s common knowledge. What else did you expect?”

I shook my head, not knowing how to answer. I knew that girls and women who live together would kind of synchronize their periods, but I’d never heard about an entire species of supernaturals doing so... And how did Simon – a guy – know stuff like this anyway?

“You look like your brain’s about to explode,” grinned Simon. “Don’t worry, I’m sure we’ll cover this in class today – we always do this time of the month.”

“What?” I said, shocked. “Why the hell would we cover this in Supernatural Basics? I’m sure it’s very embarrassing for the were girls to have their time of month talked about with guys present...”

Simon frowned. “Why would that be? Of course guys are present, it concerns them too.”

“No, it doesn’t!” I argued. “It’s girl business.”

“What are you talking about?” Simon was looking at me like I was crazy. “It’s also the guys’ time of month, obviously.”

“What?!” This was the most disturbing thing I’d ever heard. “How is that even possible? How would that- no, nevermind – I don't want to know! Just – yuck!”

“Dem... I don't think we're talking about the same thing.”

“What are you talking about then?” I wondered, still repelled by the idea of guys ovulating and everything. It was just... gross.