1. 1 cup of white sugar
2. 1 cup of all purpose flour
3. 2 tbs cocoa powder
4. 1 and 1/2 cup butter
5. 2 tsp hot water
6. 1 tsp vanilla
7. 1 cup chocolate chips
8. 3 tbs or 4 tbs of milk (any)
9. 2 eggs
10. 1 tsp of salt
1. Your butter, sugar, and eggs: mix together until well combined or watery. Mix properly with a spatula and wisk properly.
2. Get hot water and cocoa powder and put it in the same bowl with your butter, sugar, and eggs.
3. Get chocolate chips and put a pinch of sugar and your 2 tbs of water and milk, and then microwave for 1 minute and 4 seconds, mix until the consistency is kinda thick.
4. And then mix your flour, salt, and cocoa powder and mix together as well.
5. Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients and then add your chocolate ganache.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Note: for butter, sugar, and eggs, mix with a spatula, and then add eggs. Use wisk to mix it until the mixture is watery or liquids.
(Photo courtesy of https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjA78GT6fTJAhWFI6YKHV8yCO0QjB0IBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inspiredtaste.net%2F24412%2Fcocoa-brownies-recipe%2F&psig=AFQjCNEnyH23dPAVYxfsqsyxoeslYq08ng&ust=1451057652279313&rct=j)
Credits to: Laura on the Kitchen