Chapter Five

A/N: hello. ok i'm sorry but this is a short and probably a really shit chapter but i didn't know what to write. hopefully the next chapter will be longer :)

~~Calum led me over to a couple of trees. The other three boys couldn’t hear us talking and they didn’t even notice that we were gone.

“Why did you have a bad day?” Calum asked with concern in his voice. I just looked at the ground. Thoughts were running through my mind. If I told him, he might be able to help me, but he might also leave me.

“I-it was just a bad day,” I stuttered, still not looking up from the ground. Calum placed his hand under my chin, lifting my head up so I was facing him.

“You know you can trust me,” He whispered. His face moved in closer before he softly pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back. Suddenly we heard a little scream and then footsteps running away.

“They were kissing!” Luke yelled as he ran towards Michael and Ashton who were just laughing.

“Well I guessed they noticed we were gone,” Calum whispered as he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. I just smiled and giggled at Calum.

Calum grabbed my hand and we walked over to where the boys were sitting. Calum sat down next to Ashton and I sat in between Calum and Luke. Calum wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side.

We sat on the grass talking for hours before it started to get dark and cold. I started shivering and Calum noticed since his arm was still around me. Calum unwrapped his arm from around my waist and he took his jacket off. He wrapped it around my shoulders and then wrapped his arm back around my waist.

“Better?” He asked quietly.

“Better,” I looked up and smiled at him. I rested my head on Calum’s shoulder and listened to the conversation that all the boys were having. They were talking about band stuff so I just sat there and listened.

It was getting darker. By now I was lying down with my head in Calum’s lap. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and noticed that I had a twitter notification. It was a tweet from Luke with a photo of me lying in Calum lap.

Luke5SOS: aw look at them already sharing clothes. @Calum5SOS @_emilyrose

All five of us stayed at the park talking and sharing jokes. It was starting to become freezing outside.

“We should probably go home,” Michael said. Luke and Ashton nodded in agreement.

“Bye guys!” Michael, Ashton and Luke all said in unison. All three of them got up and walked out of the park and towards Luke’s house. I got up off the ground and held my hand out to help Calum up.

“Are you coming?” I asked him. He grabbed my hand and pulled himself up.

“Yep.” Calum intertwined out fingers and we started walking towards my house.

Once we got home, I turned to face Calum. He pulled me in for a big hug.

“Bye Calum,” I said quietly as I leaned up and gave Calum a kiss on the cheek.