Shattered

Kyungsoo's been crying and he's not even going to stop the tears from flowing. He was online looking at his social media when he saw a link to a baekyeol video. He didn't know what the hell baekyeol was, but he knew that it had chanyeol and baekhyun's names mashed together, so he knew that clicking on that link was going to seriously mangle him. But he watched it none the less and what he saw had indeed broken him. His eyes were glued to the screen and he was seeing all these moments between the two of them. He wasn't going to lie, every moment stung him and he shouldn't be mad at them because if they love each other by then, he guesses he has to move on, whether he likes it or not. He knows he can't completely get rid of his feelings for Chanyeol, but he's made up his mind and he's going to try and push these feelings aside. He used to be close to Chanyeol, but it seemed that Chanyeol was closer to his band mate Baekhyun and again it hurts him, but what can he do?

He shuts off his phone, he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now. The tears won't stop and he's getting depressed. There's one thing he can do, he can talk to someone who might be able to help him, another band mate: Kai. Kai knows how Kyungsoo feels towards Chanyeol and he's kept it a secret, so he guesses that he can get help from him, but he'll have to wait until he and the others guys come back from their shopping trip.

It doesn't take long for them to return home and by the time they enter the house Kyungsoo's face hold no trace of tears, he's made sure of it. He smiles at the guys when they enter. Usually he would go with them to go shopping, but he was suffering through a headache and now he's suffering a heartache. Figures.

"Kyugsoo-yah, you should've gone with us!" says Chanyeol as he sits next to him on the couch. Kyungsoo becomes stiff. No one seems to notice, but Kai. Ever since he told kai about his feelings, kai's always giving him knowing glances when he interacts with Chanyeol, but this glance is a worried one.

"Kyungsoo, can you help me with something?" he says as he mentions for Kyungsoo to follow him to another room. Kyungsoo jumps at the chance to leave and practically shoots to Kai. Chanyeol looks on after them, but shrugs it off and goes through his bags.

Kai drags Kyungsoo to his room. "What's wrong?" he asks as he looks at Kyungsoo. He spills the beans almost immediately and can't help but tear up. Kai feels bad for him. He's gone through a similar situation with another member of the band and he feels for Kyungsoo.

"I-I need your help. I want to stop this. Chanyeol is happy with Baekhyun and I don't want to impede them."

Kai gives him a sympathetic look. "How do you know though? Are you sure?"

"Yes, Kai. I saw the videos okay. I saw them."

"Kyungsoo, everyone in our band has been shipped with one another. Some look more believable than others, but that doesn't mean anything,"

"No, Kai. This is different, will you help me?" he pleads as tears continue to flow."

Kai is just going to have to let Kyungsoo realize on his own pace. He shouldn't be doing this, but he agrees anyways.

"Okay, I'll help."

"Thank you."

Chanyeol notices now that Kai and Kyungsoo have been gone for quite a while, so he goes to check up on them. He sensed something off with Kyungsoo today, but he thought that he was imagining things. He goes towards Kyungsoo's room and he hears sniffling.

"Thank you," he hears kyungsoo say and he can't help but look through the small opening and he see's Kyungsoo's tear stricken face and how Kai hugs him tightly. He doesn't know why, but his chest tightens.

"We'll, talk more about this later," he hears Kai say as they break apart and head towards the door. He runs back to the living room, making sure he's not seen by them. What was so important that they had to speak privately? And more importantly why does he feel hurt that Kyungsoo didn't come to him for help?