Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Natsus (POV) I had no idea where I was, but I do know one thing. I had to find Lucy, and fast. He might do something to her? Anyway, why would he want Lucy? I saw something in the distance, and before I knew it, the creature was upon me. Standing but feet away, right before my eyes, was the dragon himself,Acnologia. He had dark blue eyes, and dark gray hair. A twisted smile appeared on his face. "Natsu Dragneel...its been a while, hasn't it?" He asked. "Yeah, it felt like yesterday." I responded. "Look...I'm not here to kill you or anything, I'd upset the wizard himself. I came her to talk. Nothing more." He said. I gripped my fists. "What if I don't want to talk with you?" I said. "Cocky are we... Don't you want to live long enough to see your girl?" He questioned. I blew out a sigh and let him talk. Natsu, I'm warning you...if you leave this place you'll live a long life, but you'll never see Lucy Heartfilia again. If you choose to stay, you will be the one to cause her death." He said. My eyes widened. "I'm done listening to you. I'll do what I please. Lies won't get you anywhere." I said running past him. " you've been lying to her your entire life." He said. I turned to look at him, but he was already gone. "What did he mean... I would cause her demise...?" I wonder. There's no way. I would never lie or hurt Lucy. I glanced down at my hands. Never... Lucy's (POV) - I woke in a dark chamber room. My wrists had imprints because of the chains tightly glued to them. My clothes where tattered and ripped. I looked over to my right and saw an opening. Was I in some tower? I had to be up really high, because I could only see the light blue sky from here. I tried standing up, but fell back down. I had forgotten the chains where also around my ankles. Why was I being treated like this? I'm not some slave. I heard noises coming down the hallway, so I faked being asleep. Footsteps came in. "I know your faking Lucy." The voice said. It was Zeref definitely. I opened my eyes to see him and a small child by his side. "Who is this?" I asked panting from how hot the room was. Considering it was late fall back in magnolia, it was smoldering in here.