Chapter 1

This was created from a post i accidently made on tumblr, oops. soz...Hope you guys like it!

-

Louis' alarm blasted, the chorus to "I Found You" by The Wanted blaring in his room. He groaned, squinting and searching for his phone on the nightstand next to his bed.

He grabbed it, shutting off the terrible, screeching sound coming from his crappy cellphone.

"For god's sake Niall!" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes, and dragging himself out of bed. He'd have to get revenge on Niall for making that his alarm. The blonde knew how much he hated that stupid band. The Wanted was not the first thing he wanted to listen too on the first day of school.

He went to his closet, grabbing the outfit he had specifically chosen for that day. It consisted of a black striped shirt and a pair of red chinos, worn with his white vans.

There were a few knocks at his door, followed by his brother Liam yelling at him to hurry up.

The upcoming freshman rolled his eyes. Yeah, him and Liam got along most of the time, but that doesn't mean they never annoyed each other.

"Just because you're a senior doesn't mean you're better than me!" He yelled back. It being his starting day as a freshman also meant it was Liam's first day as a senior. Needless to say, Liam wasn't exactly excited to share the school with his younger brother.

"I'm pretty sure it does. Anyways, get ready. Harry is gonna be here to pick us up soon." Louis grinned at the mention of Harry's name. Harry was one of Liam' closest mates. Louis has had a crush on him since he was eleven.

Most of Liam's friends were rude to him, Andy being the biggest prick of them all, but Harry was one if the only ones who wouldn't mind including him. There was also Zayn, but he din't like Zayn as much as he liked Harry.

He rushed to get dressed, not wanting to keep Harry waiting. If he had known Harry would be driving them, he would have attempted to be ready earlier. But of course, Liam never tells Louis anything.

"He's here! Hurry up!" Louis nearly tripped over a pair of his vans while trying grab his bag. He had yet to go through that summer that magically made him hot and confident. Kind of like what Harry had gone through the summer before he had turned Louis' age.

He walked outside, Harry and Liam already in Harry's Audi. He wouldn't say that Harry was rich, but Harry was rich. His dad owned a recording studio, the one in which him and Liam recorded their covers, and his mum was a retail worker. They were pretty well off.

Louis got in the backseat of the car. "Morning Harry!" He chipped, greeting the older boy.

"How's it going Lou?" Harry replied, making Louis blush and grin like a teenage girl. "Excited for the fantastic world of fake bitches and douches?" He asked sarcastically, pulling out of their driveway and towards the school.

Louis chuckled, because Harry was just that funny. Liam smacked his best mate's arm. "Liam Payne, I will turn this car around!" Harry said in a stern voice. That only cause Louis laugh more.

"Don't corrupt him!" Liam whined, looking back at Louis. "He's innocent."

"Don't be a tosser, Liam."

"Yeah, don't be a tosser!" Louis echoed, earning a death glare from his brother. Louis smirked. As much as he loved Liam, being acknowledged by Harry was much better.

-

"Text me if you have any problems." Liam ordered. Louis rolled his eyes, giving his brother a look after and making his way to his first period class. Liam had been smothering him non stop. He understood he was a freshman, but Louis could handle himself. He was fourteen. He didn't need his older brother helping him.