Untitled Part 1

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. (Date started and finished: Jan 7,2016-April 2,2016)

AUTHOR's NOTE: Please don't skip any chapter so you can enjoy the flow of the plot more.  

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.

IMPORTANT:This is a work of fiction.All the characters are fictional.The events and places are based only on the author's very broad and sometimes wild imagination.They are not connected in any way to the photos used.The pictures of good-looking men and women were uploaded to add kilig-factor to the story.The category is Mature with adult contents such as love scenes and strong language.Not appropriate for minors, prude and squeamish people.(The love scenes were written to show the intensity of feelings the characters have for each other)    

A chapter/ Some chapter is/are set to private because they contain some scenes not suitable for minors

Mas maayos ang pagkakasulat ng story ko na ito sa book version and I made some changes sa ibang situations. May additional chapter din. May mga idinagdag din sa ibang chapters.

 *UNEDITED / Not proofread VERSION*

READ  THE SELF-PUB VERSION FOR FREE IN READOO.

He is Nicholas Derick  Alcantara,30 years old.Anak ng isang shipping magnate. When he was 28,he already had made a name for himself .He opened up his own businesses related to automobiles.Aside from buying and selling cars, he  has several auto-detailing shops all over the Philippines .Meron din siyang mga car rental businesses and he is into  car wash services as well.Ang kuya niya ang tumutulong sa ama nila sa family business.He wanted to establish himself without the help of his father.But since kilala sila sa lipunan,his surname  is very influential.

Dahil sa  guwapo at saksakan ng yaman,walang makakatanggi sa lahat ng gusto niya.He is used to getting his  way.

Madaming babae ang nauugnay sa kanya but he never takes them seriously.He feels that women are all the same.Madaling makuha and if a man is not careful, they can be clingy.

When he has sexual urges, just by the lift of his finger,nag-uunahan ang mga babae to be his bed-partner.Kahit isang gabi lang with Nick Alcantara, sobrang sulit na.He never wants to have  sex with the same woman twice.For him,tama na ang matikman niya ng isang beses.There are oceans of beautiful women so bakit naman niya itatali ang sarili sa isa sa kanila.There is fun in variety sabi nga nila.

Her name is Stacey Anne Ledesma.She is 23 years old.Dating mayaman ang pamilya.Pero nung mamatay ang ama nito naibenta lahat ng pag-aari nila.He died of a heart attack during one of his trips outside the Philippines.Hindi alam ng mama niya na nalulong sa sugal ang papa niya.Na foreclose ng banko ang bahay nila,  garments business,mga bahay bakasyunan sa probinsiya  at apat na sasakyan.Ang mama niya ang nagkwento sa  lahat ng nangyari .Stacey  was  just 2 years old when it all happened.

Wala pang isang taon, nag-asawa ulit ang mama niya .She is one of those women who can't fend for themselves.Mayaman din ang pamilya kaya hindi ito  sanay sa hirap.Australian ang  pangalawang asawa ng mama niya.Nagka-anak sila ng isang babae.Her half-sister's name is Heather.Pretty and wild at palaging pinapahamak si Stacey to make her look bad in their parents' eyes.Napaka-selfish nito.She doesn't like the idea na napamahal na din si Stacey sa ama nito.Heather wants all the attention and love.She never treated Stacey as her sister.She is only nice to her pag nakaharap ang mama nila at ang step-father niya.

Napakaganda ni Stacey.Simple at hindi mahilig sa mga mamahaling bagay.Kahit nung nag-aaral pa lang siya sa high school at kolehiyo,napakadami  na ng gustong manligaw sa kanya.Wala siyang in-entertain kahit isa sa mga ito dahil gusto niyang matapos ng pag-aaral.Nahihiya siya sa stepfather niya dahil ito ang nagpapa-aral sa kanya.

Nakatapos siya ng Fine Arts.Pinili niya ang kursong ito cause she wants to follow her dream of working as   a creative artist.But her  career options however, are not limited to only that work.She  can use her  fine arts degree as the foundation for a broad range of career directions,from teaching, to management, to media and even  advertising.

She is now working in an advertising agency.Isa sa mga masugid na nanliligaw sa kanya ngayon ay ang boss niya na si Tyler.Tall and handsome.Ang mga tipong magpapaiyak ng babae.Stacey has politely told him sa una pa lang na wala pa siyang balak mag boyfriend.But persistent si Tyler.He said that he will continuously woo her hanggang lumambot na din ang puso niya.

Nick is tired of his lifestyle.He wants to be challenged.He needs a major change.It could get boring when you always get what you want.

Stacey is content with her quiet and simple life.She doesn't want to get involved with anyone right now.She wants to concentrate on her career.She told herself that she will give herself maybe three more years before thinking about getting into a relationship.Ramdam niya na men are too complicated.

When Nick set eyes on Stacey, he told himself that women like her need to be taught a lesson.He is the right man to do just that and he will enjoy every moment.