"She was my best friend. Someone I trusted far more than anyone else."
"What was she like?"
"She was worse than Devin if you can believe that."
When the team goes on the hunt for Agent 77, aka Garrett, they discover some key information in finding him...Only one problem, the last person who had it was Agent 57.
While they retrace her last steps, they run into Eliane, a civilian who gets caught in the cross fire. When they are put in charge of protecting her till the mission's over, they learn exactly how much Thirteen hates other girls.
But when Eliane starts getting closer and closer to Cody, Thirteen begins to revert back to her cold self. While Chase and Devin blame it on jealousy, Jason tries to look at it more closely, coming to the conclusion that while Thirteen seems to not be able to stand this Eliane girl, there is something more to it that's fueling her anger.
While Thirteen struggles to prove that there's more to Elaine than they can see, she gets a blast from the past.
Thirteen's a closed off and secretive person, so how will the team react when they find out exactly how open she can be around the right people? And what will they do when they have some questions that only she can answer?
Thirteen's always known more about the case than she's let on. But when she refuses to answer their questions they need find some one who can.
Unfortunately the only other person with answers, is Garrett...
Tried to make the author's note as small as possible!
1) I will update whenever I can. (I'll try my best to make sure it is at least once a week)
2) no rude or offensive comments, just stop reading the book if you don't like it, I don't need to hear it.
3) I will try to inform you ahead of time if I will unable to update.
4) don't copy my characters or the story line they all belong to me and blah blah blah blah blah.
5) please refrain from advertising other books on here without my permission, if you get my permission first then go ahead...just because you got my permission on one book doesn't mean you have permission to advertise on all the books. If you do post an advertisement for a book without my permission it will just be deleted, thank you.
6) enjoy the book! Comment, vote, and Read!
YOU ARE READING
Agent 57 (Book 2)Action
"She was my best friend. Someone I trusted far more than anyone else." "What was she like?" "She was worse than Devin if you can believe that." *** When the team goes on the hunt for Agent 77, aka Garrett, they discover some key information in findi...