I'll shine for you Ch3

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING FROM HARRY POTTER!! ALL THAT BELONGS TO J.K. ROWLING. THE ONLY THING THAT IS MINE IS IMARA FOX.

I ALSO DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THE SONG "WHO SAYS", THAT BELONGS TO SELENA GOMEZ AND THE SCENE...or scenes idk

Buenos dias!

=====================================

Chapter three:Sorting!

I am currently sitting in Santa's...I mean Dumbledore's office. The Snapester is here along with some older looking lady, with her hair pulled back into a tight bun.

“Imara, this is Professor Mcgonagall, you already know Professor Snape” he says with a light chuckle.

'hahah Snapester is blushing'

GO AWAY

“ How much do they know about me?” I ask hesitantly. I don't really want them to know that I am a necromancer. I mean HELLO! The word necromancer scares everyone. And after the incident at my last school, which scared everyone away from me; I don't think I can handle anymore rejection, of any kind.

“They know of your abusive home life and nothing more, as to your request. I however do urge you to a...share. Much can be gained by outside help.”

“I know, I'm just not ready.” I chuckle to myself at Snapes confused expression.

'I wonder if he will go to any length to find out what your secret is' *wink* *wink*'

Shut up WHORE!

'You know by calling me a whore, you really calling your self one...'

I am trying to PAY ATTENTION!!

“Are you okay Miss Fox?” Santa asks me with an amused look on his face.

“Oh yes, Just my inner thoughts...being rude and mean. And would not shut up...Sorry i'm slightly krazy. And that's krazy with a K.” There was a small burst of laughter, AH! It came from Mcgonagall...

'Maybe she is not so uptight after all...shutting up now..'

THANK YOU!

“You shall remain here for the rest of the year. When the summer comes we shall find you someone to stay with. I understand that you came from a Fine Arts school, and I must insist you keep up with 'Fine Arts Curriculum'. I will designate at time in you class schedule for you to work on your music”.

YAY YAY!! I still get to work on my music!! I can't seem to hide the big smile on my face.

“As I understand it, you would have going into been going into your third year of schooling but you have requested to be placed as a second year. And you are already a year behind as it is. I would like to inquire as to why?” Santa asks me with a confused look.

“Well I missed a good bit of my second year. What I did attend, half of it was devoted to fine arts. With coming here I feel as I will be quite behind. I don't want to come here just to fail.” I say in all seriousness, which is something I hardly ever do.

Dumbledore smiles at be brightly, 'that's a nice look for him' I think to myself. For once she's not rude..or crude...haha that rhymed. “Well then lets get you sorted shall we?” Dumbledore gets up and brings me an old wrinkled looking hat and places it on my head.

Hmm what do we have here?

'who said that? Hey, I'm the only extra voice that is allowed to be here!!'