Preference #6 - He Cheats (Niall)

Preference #6 - He Cheats (Niall) i know Niall wouldn' do that but hey its just an imagine -Ansoo

A/N: Y/N = Your Name. If you want a part 2, request it.

Niall: You and Niall have been in a relationship for 3 years. Lately though Niall’s been acting weird and distant. You were waiting at home again for Niall to get home. It was the 5th time this week Niall had went out and came home shitfaced.

"I’ll be home at 11 tonight, princess," he said before he left.

Now its 2 am and you are worried.

What if Niall got hurt? What if he needs me?

Right when you were grabbing your coat in the hall closet, Niall comes stumbling in the house but he’s not alone. A blonde girl in a skimpy dress, that looks like its for a five year old, comes in with her lips attached to Niall’s neck. Niall came stubbling through the door and closed the door with his foot. He moved the tramp to the couch and she straddled his waist. You were watching his deadly deeds unfold from the hallway. You were done. You couldn’t hide it anymore. You walked into the room and coughed to get there attention. The slut looked up at you and looked disguuishted.

"Who’s that?" the blonde asked pointing towards you.

"Oh, she’s just a friend," Niall said then attached his lips to hers. They quickly turned a kiss into a heated makeout session. You were shocked and dumbfounded. You felt tears well up in your eyes.

You grabbed your phone and ran out the flat and texted Liam. You and Liam were the closest out of all the boys.

You: ‘Hey Liam do you mind if I stay at your house for a while? xx-Y/N’

Liam: ‘Yeah sure but uhmm does Nialler know? xx-Liam’

You: ‘No but I’ll explain when I get to your flat, ok?’

Liam: ‘Ok.’

You didn’t realized during the time you were texting, that you were crying uncontrollably and shaking.