ARE YOU SURE

AMYS POV

            When we got home Chandler opened the door real quiet and locked it picked me up and we kissed the whole way up the stairs. He put me on the bed we were having a real intense make out when I pulled my shirt off and he took his off. We made out a little longer and we took our pants off. Then I said Chandler are you sure you want to do this? He said yes now we were both naked. He started to kiss me on my neck and then down my body. He kissed my boobs and sucked on them then kept going until he reached my clit. He then stuck his tongue into me I let out a real soft moan it felt so good to feel something inside me I know I've already done it but it was about a year ago. I told him I wanted to pleasure him he kissed me all the back up I made him lay down I then kissed him all the way down to his area. I then teased him by licking the edge I heard him moan real quiet oh god! Then I started bobing my head up and down on his dick. He came into my mouth but I swallowed. I kissed him back up to his mouth we had a real intense makeout again he then reached for something a condom. He put it on and we started kissing again he asked was I ready I said yes you? He said yes then he entered his length into me my God did it feel good! We were kissing each other the whole time as he entered in and out of me, hitting the Wright spot every time he was so good at this but I know he is a virgin I wanted to scream but we can't because Andrew and Ross are here. We were moaning real quiet he said I love you he stopped and went to my area and stuck his finger in me and it felt amazing he then began to eat me out. I was moaning because while he did that his tongue felt like heaven. He then came back up and thrusted his length into me as he kept increasing the speed I let out one soft moan so did he. I told him to stop I laid him on the bed and went to his length and started bobinb my head up and down he gradded the sheets and let out a soft moan. I then got on top of him and put myself on his boner. And I rode him he graded hips and moved them up and down as he entered in and out of me. We both came and he took off the condom and flushed it down the toilet we picked up clothes up and put them in the hamper and put night clothes on, and went to bed.