Chapter 31 - Jokey Presents

Taylor's P.O.V.
"Oh my God, Ben!" I cried, running and jumping into his arms. He caught me with ease, and circled his arms around my waist.

Excitement, joy, happiness and confusion filled me as I buried my face in the crook of his neck, not wishing to let him go. He chuckled quietly, holding me tightly into his chest. Tears of happiness filled my eyes as I pulled away from him, and crashed my lips onto his. The kiss was long and passionate, not to mention extremely overdue. With my arms around his neck, and his around my middle, our lips moved in sync to each other's.

"What are doing here?" I gasped for breath, smiling from ear to ear. I was just so excited to see him again!

"I came to surprise my girl!" He grinned, hugging me tight, "It's Christmas, and I told my boss that if I couldn't spend it with the love of my life, then I would leave."

"Oh, Ben!" My heart felt as if it were melting, "You did that for me?"

"Of course! There was no way I wasn't spending Christmas without you! Now, can we go inside please? My feet are numb in these boots."

"Yes of course!" I laughed, jumping down. Taking his hand in mine, I pulled him into the house.

"Wow, it's much warmer in here than it is out there!" He grinned, rubbing his hands together and looking about the place, "This place is incredible! Your friend did a great job!"

"Yeah she did!" I smiled, slinging my arm in his and looking up at him, "I still can't believe you're here!"

"Well you better believe it!" He smirked, bending down and nuzzling his nose against mine. I giggled, but yawned suddenly.

"I think someone is tired," Ben nudged me in the ribs and I laughed quietly.

"Well you did wake me up at two in the morning!" I protested, allowing Ben to pick me up bridal style.

"Mm, and I'm glad I did," He grinned, planting a kiss on my lips, "Now, where's your bedroom?"

Christmas morning, at 7:00am...

Thomas' P.O.V.
"Uncle Tommy! Uncle Tommy!" Ben and Hannah screamed, rushing into our room, "It's real! Santa's been! Santa's been!"

"What?" I yawned, turning over in bed to see them as I felt Bella stir next to me.

"Santa! He's been!" Ben squealed, coming to my bedside and jumping up and down, "There are presents under the tree and everything!"

"Really?" I gasped, my eyes widening as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Yes! Come on! Come on!" Hannah cried, tugging at my hand, "Get up!"

"Okay okay!" I laughed, admitting defeat, "We're coming down! Just let us get up!"

"Yay!" They both cheered, running out of the room like, well like two excited children on Christmas Day. Chuckling to myself, I lay back down and smiled as Bella turned to face me.
"Good morning," I grinned, giving her a gentle kiss on her lips. With her hair sprawled out on her pillow, and the sunlight from the window shining through it, she looked beautiful.

"Morning," She smiled, her eyes sparkling as they looked up into mine, "You know you're really amazing with those kids, right?"

"You think?" I asked, smiling as she tickled my hand, "I'm nothing compared with Taylor. She's great with the kids."

"You're both great!" She said finally, kissing my hand before pulling back the duvet, "Right, let's go have a great Christmas!"

"Uncle Tommy! Bella!" Ben and Hannah exclaimed as the pair of us came out of our room in our pyjamas.