1.

I woke to the the sort of news no one wants to hear. Losing one of the most important people in the world to you is seriously like stabing yourself with a knife ten thousand times. He was my best friend and I love him. We had been friends since 4th grade but now he is gone and I will never get to see him. He saved my life when my parent broke up but now he is gone and Ii will be come the broke person I was again. The boy who save me was Harry Styles and he is my lost love. 

My mum woke me up after Harry's mum Anne called. My mum came in crying and sat down on my bed and took my hand. I had never since my mum cry so much since my dad have left her. She try to calm down before she told me. I think she knew how i was going to react. Harry was my best friend and she could tell that I love him and she knew what he meant to me. I was so confused so i sat up and asked what was wrong. "Rose there has been an accident." She took a deep breath and continue, "A drunk driver ran into a car and the person in the car was.." She didn't finish, "Who was it Mum?" "Itt it it was Harrrrrry dear..." "WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING CAUSE THIS ISN'T FUUNNY! WE ARE HANGING OUT TODAY! WHAT NO NO!" My mum grabbed me and hugged me tightly. She hated see me in so much pain. She love Harry too. My mum and Harry's my Anne were best friends because Harry and I hung out so much that they basically had to. "MUM WHYY?" "I don't know honey." "CAN WE GO TO SEE ANNE!" "Sure get dress." "NO LETS GO NOW!" "Ok lets go." 

The whole trip to Harry's house was a blur I basic just cried thinking about the number of time I had been do these road to go to Harry's. Why was this happening? When we finally got to Harry's I jumped out of the car and ran straight to the house and opened the door and straight into Anne's arms. She was like my second mum and she would always make everything better but she couldn't this time. Anne and I cried for at lease half an hour without moving. Her son had just died and the love of my life was gone. 

Anne walked me over to the family room and we sat. I was a mess. I was shaking and i couldn't stop crying. I wish Harry was here he always knew how to stop me from crying. Anne was trying to become calm even though she wanted to just cry. Anne started explaining to my mum and I what happened. "Harry was driving over to your house because he want to surprise you by being early when a drunk driver ran into him and Harry didn't even make it to hospital." Anne wiped the tears out of her eyes. I jumped out of my sit and quickly asked, " I am just going to go up to Harry's room, thats ok right?" Tears running down my eyes. "Yes honey." I ran up as fast as I could to Harry's room and shut the door. Firstly I went to Harry's wardrope and grabbed my favourite jumper of Harry's and pulled my shirt off, "Excuss me, I don't like people taking my shirts." I turned around to see Harry standing there and I jumped and screamed and fell to the floor. What the hell was happening! Did I miss Harry so much that I made him up in my head. "Babe it's ok it's only me." "Harry is this even real or am I dreaming." " Well I am kind of here. Come here and give me a hug." I ran over to him and hugged him so tight. "Rose you are hurting me." "I just don't understand what's happening but I don't care as long as you are with me now I am going to hug you forever." I kept on hugging him until harry took my hand, " Rose you need to understand what happened." "Ok explain then." He look down and then looked but up at me. "Well you know how I die, I don't really want to talk about that but the guy who killed me was drunk so it was his fault. This you might not understand or believe but you have to believe me." 'Ok what is it Harry." He was quiet for a moment when he said, "I can come back to life."