Mika ✘ Reader : I Love You~! ♥

(F/N) - First Name

(H/L) - Hair Length

(H/C) - Hair Color

(E/C) - Eyes Color

(Y/N) - Your Nickname

(F/G) - Favorite Game

(Y/LN) -  Your Last name

Mika  Reader

 I Love You~!  

By the way, this is my first time writing Owari no Seraph x readers so I hope you'll enjoy this chapter~! And also please vote if you like this chapter. Thank you.

You are currently in a prison, yesterday you were caught by vampires. You hated them! They killed your family and your brother, he was the only one that's left in your family for you to be with. You wipe away your tears as you look outside, hot tears rolled down in your eyes as you remembered the happy moments with your families and friends. 

"Mama, Papa, Brother...." you whisper to yourself as you close your eyes and fall asleep.

You open your eyes tiredly as you sit up and rub your tired eyes. You scan the room and just remembered again that you were in a prison and you are inside the Vampire City. You were about to stand up when someone pins you down on your bed and it made you close your eyes tightly.

"Hmmmm~! What a sweet scent you have (F/N)-chan~!" you quickly open your eyes and saw Ferid above you pinning you down. You tried to remove his hands on your both shoulder but he was to damn strong.

"U-ugh! Get off me! Get off me you f*ck*ng bastard!" you shouted at him but he didn't budge, his smirk grew wider and it made you shiver.

"My my, I never thought that you were this feisty (F/N)-chan~!" he said and leaned forward, he opens his mouth slightly to reveal his white long fangs. You started crying and tried to push him away, and again you failed. He about to bit you when someone interrupts. 

"That's enough Ferid. The Queen needs you right now." Ferid just pouts and let go of you.

"We'll continue this next time (F/N)-chan~!" and he disappeared. You wipe away your tears and hid under the blanket and there you started crying again. Then you felt someone sit on your bed, you peek and saw Mika looking at you with worried eyes. You sit up and look at your lap.

"What do you want?" you ask as you glare at him. He just sighs and looks at the ceiling.  The both of you were silent for 10 seconds, you were about to speak again when he suddenly crashed his lips into yours. Your eyes widened, but soon you melt from his kisses.

Both of you broke from kissing and you blush as you saw him smirking. He leans over to your ear and whispers something that made you blush harder!

"Y-you pervert!" you shouted at him and hid under the blanket, then you felt someone hug you from behind and it was Mika. You remove the blanket and face your body to him, you smile at him hug him tightly.

"I love you (F/N)-chan..." you blush because of what he said and you buried your face in his chest and smiled.

"I love you too Mika." and you two fell asleep.

The End

I'll wait for your request, Readers ^_^.