Chapter 2

Bethany's P.O.V

I got bored of going through Instagram, so I put my phone down and look at Kaylee.

She has a grin on her face and I shake my head at her.

I look over to Ethan to see that he was already looking at me.

"Uh- so. How long have you been famous?" He ask- looking straight into my eyes.

"For about 4 months." I reply back shrugging as I get up to go get me some more of something to drink.

I'm in the kitchen minding my business until I hear my sister whisper "I seen that."

I stay quiet and listen in on their conversation.

"I mean, I'm a typical teenage boy." Ethan whispered back.

"That doesn't mean you can look at my sisters ass." She said, kind of giggling.

I go back in the living room and sit back down.

"Bethany, Ethan looked at your ass when you got up." My sister said laughing while looking at Ethan.

"Dude chill." Ethan said kinda embarrassed as his face started to turn red.

I look over to her. "Doesn't bother me." I say while taking a drink of my drink, which made me burp.

Ethan looked at me and giggled while shaking his head.

"What? When I gotta burp, I burp." I admit sarcastically causing Ethan to grin.

We sit in silence for a little, until my sister ruined it.

"What do y'all wanna go do?" She ask- turning to face Ethan and I.

"How about you show me around LA. How about that?" I give her an idea.

She nods her head as she looks at me. "Okay."

We all get up and walk towards the door.

"Walk or drive?" Kaylee looks back and forth between Ethan and I.

"Walk, duh." I add enthusiasm in my tone.

We start walking down the street and decide to go to Starbucks like the typical people we are.

"Bethany, what do you want?" Kaylee turns around to look at me.

"Mocha Cookie Crumble, duh." Sarcasm was laced in my voice.

"You and Grayson would get along so well." Ethan states. "That's one of his favorites."

Ethan's P.O.V
Bethany. She's something else. She's not like every other girl that I've met. I can already tell she's different and I like that.

Her eyes is what caught my attention. They're a beautiful green color mixed with a tint of brown.

Her personality? She has a great one and I like that.

She's also the perfect height for a girl like her.

"Ethan.. Ethan?" Bethany says while waving a hand in my face.

"Your frappe or whatever you got is done." She says as she grabs her drink.

"Oh. My bad." I say while getting my frappe off the counter and going to sit down at a table outside.

Bethany and Kaylee follows, but Bethany comes and sits down in front of me.

"What did you tell the worker you name was?" She asks as she looks on the sticker.

"Scarpipo. What about yours?" I turn her cup around and look at it.

"Uh, my name. Duh." She says once again with sarcasm but through laughter.

"Boringgg." I exaggerate as I roll my eyes.

We all start talking about random things, but I couldn't keep my eyes on Bethany.

I hate to admit, but I've never felt this way with a girl. I think I'm starting to gain feelings for my bestfriends little sister and a girl I barely know. How crazy is that?

Bethany's P.O.V

I get on my snapchat and sneak a picture of Ethan. I caption the picture "Date 😌" and post it on Snapchat.

Let's hope he don't have me on snapchat. If he does, then oh well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ethan has been giving off hints that he may like me or whatever guys do when they flirt.

I look up and I catch Ethan looking at me.

"Why you keep lookin' at me Ethan?" I say in a funny way causing him to giggle.

"Cause you ugly." He says in a funny way, which makes my sister look at him and grin.

"Ouchhh." I put my hand over my chest- acting like I got hurt.

"Okay, I'm just kidding. You know that right?" He says looking straight at me.

"Yes, I know you're kidding. I know how to take jokes. Unlike some people." I admit- shrugging my shoulders.

We get done and decide to go over to Ethan and Grayson's apartment to take Ethan home.

We walk in and the first thing I see is Grayson lying on the couch.

I could feel myself get red again, but I quickly calm myself down.

Grayson turns his head towards us and sits up.

"Oh hey Kaylee. Wait, who's that?" Grayson says as he points at me.

"Oh, Grayson, this is my sister Bethany." She says as she pats me on the back.

"Oh. Well nice to meet you." Grayson says as he nods his head at me.

"Nice to meet you too." I say with a small smile.

"Well, I guess we're gonna get going. See ya guys." My sister says as she opens the door.

Ethan walks back toward us and gives her a hug. "Okay. Bye. You guys be careful." He says as he lets go of Kaylee and wraps his arms around me.

I was taken off a bit by the fact that Ethan just met me and he's already hugging me? But go off sis.

I hug him back by wrapping my arms around his neck but not too tight.

He hugs me kinda tight, but he lets go of me quick.

"Bye bitch." Ethan says as he grins at me.

"You da bitch." I say while walking out the door.

Authors note~ Aye, this is a better chapter I guess. The chapters will get better, as I start getting more ideas. Or so I hope.