natsu x reader(seeing a familiar face)not the lemon yet)pt.1

YOUR POV.

You were sitting at the bar chatting with mirajane.Meanwhile,sipping your (f/d).You diddent notice lucy until she tapped you on the shoulder.You jumped at that.

(you):"AH!D-Dont do that!"you say surprised.
(lucy):hahaha!sorry!"(covers her mouth giggling)
(mirajane):Hi lucy!how are you today?
(lucy):"oh,im fine,you?"
(mira):"the usual.thanks for asking!"
(lucy):"no problem!oh hey,by the way have you seen natsu around lately?he wasent at my apartment,or his place.couldent find happy either."
(mira):"oh,they went on a job.the job requested that someone find a runaway exeed for 700 jewel.they must really miss their cat...poor poor things..."
(you):'huh?'you thought to yourself.'natsu...that sounds familiar...'you went into deep thought about it,trying to remember the familiar person.
(lucy):"hey,(y/n)?you ok?"(puts a hand on your shoulder)
(you):"huh?oh!yeah fine sorry...just thinking about somethin..."

just then someone comes busting through the guild hall doors.

(???)IIIMM BAAA-AAACK!!!

The voice yells...youve heard that voice somewhere before.you turn your head around to see who made all that noise.It was a boy with pink hair,with the biggest grin ever plastered across his face.Beside the familiar boy was a certain blue cat that you talk to,actually,very often.just then the boy and the cat ran up to you,lucy,and mira.

(???)"hey,whats up lucy!hey mira!(looks over at you)"oh,hey arent you that one girl that i bumped into that one tiiime???
(aki):(you snapped your fingers)"so thats who you are!i couldent fuigure it out for the longest time!...natsu right?"

(sorry reader-chan,i wanted to make youre name aki!aki shizuku!(made up)so im less confused...sorry thats my name if i were to ever go to japan or tokyo.lol.you can tell me in the comment section if you dont like your name to be that for the next part.thanks!)

(natsu):"thats me!"
(aki):"i thought so!(smiles brightly)
(lucy):(looks over at mira)shrugs)mouths 'i dont know' to mira)
(natsu):im pretty sure u already know happy,hes always tellin me about this aki girl.sayin 'oh!shes so nice,natsu you gotta meet her!c'mon!lets go say hi!she lives right down the street fro lucyyyy!' "(re-enacts happy flying with his hands)
(aki):"yeah thats me,(blushing slightly)and happy...how do u know where i live!?
(HAPPY):"oh,thats easy!i followed u home!"(smiles)
(aki):"WHAAAAAT!!!???"You say standing up."why would u fallow me home!?"
(natsu):"and you call me a creeper..."

he tries to say so nobody else hears him.but you,ovcourse heard him.your a dragon slayer just like natsu,so you could hear,smell,see,and sense anything better than a normal wizard/human.but you diddent know it was natsu letting off that familiar smell of a fellow dragon slayer,you thought it was gajeel,who was standing not too far away from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~later that day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- - - - LUCY'S APARTMENT - - - -

(lucy):"you sure did have a good time with natsu huh?"
(aki):"huh?yeah!he was cool!"you pause,seeing a smile on Lucy's face."its n-not like i like him o-or anything!!!"you say rather loudly.
(lucy):"ok,diddentsay u did!but you blushed alot when he talked to you!
(aki):"i d-did!?"(blushes a deep red)
(lucy):"well thats what it looked like at my angle when i was talking with mira!(giggles)
(aki):"mmmm!(pouts)looks off to the window)

lucy ment it as a joke,but,maybe in the future aki would feel something for natsu...youll have to find out!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol sorry cliff hanger ill wright more later.thanks for reading the first part,remember to leave some comments on how i did,or if you want your name to still be aki!see you next time!